• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Which decade had the best music?

Taylor

Which decade had the best music?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which decade had the best music?

The British Invasion of the 60's influenced many of the rock bands of the 70's, 80's and 90's. You had the Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Black Sabbath, The Yardbirds, to name a few. If you're a fan of rock music these bands and others were the pioneers.

Don't forget Van Morrison....albums do not get any better than astral weeks and moondance.

Don't forget Van Morrison....albums do not get any better than astral weeks and moondance.

I just listened to Too Late to Stop Now over the weekend.  Just spectacular.

Astral Weeks was one of those transformative experiences for me when I first heard it.  I still get emotional when I listen to it. 

well, whoop-dee-freakin-doo!  Why don't you just go have lunch on Tuesday with one of your El Camino football booster buddies!

thanks, i think i will, mr. doesn't-know-squat-about-dancing-with-the-stars-and-the-singapore-samba!