• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Johnny Rehab

Spirit

Manziel reminds me of Todd Marinovich that had talent but addiction problems sent him to rehab as well. It never helped Marinovich during his playing days.

Pretty accurate Eric, however, Johnny Rehab has made much more cash at this point than Marinovich.  Snickers was still playing the Johnny jamboogie even after his first NFL tank.  I personally would have pulled the ad after his debut because if that is what happens you don't want a snickers. I am actually glad, all fun aside, that he figured out he has to change or bye-bye. 

Good for him. Doesn't look like normal rehab like some here allude to. More of image rehab, priorities, and winning the respect of the locker room.

Seems more like a life coach and becoming a better professional.

Leave it to tmzpn and the talking heads to use curious words and try to create a drug problem without saying it. Seems more like an issue like Dustin Johnsons in golf.

Good for him. Doesn't look like normal rehab like some here allude to. More of image rehab, priorities, and winning the respect of the locker room.

Leave it to tmzpn and the talking heads to use curious words and try to create a drug problem without saying it. Seems more like an issue like Dustin Johnsons in golf.

I think the image problem will clear itself up when he isn't passed out drunk on GameDay.

Except for the picture that surfaced a while back of him with a rolled up 20 in a bathroom.  And him being suspended for being too wasted to report to practice.

I liked Tim Couch. Thought he'd be good.

No way dude. He looked pretty average at Kentucky. I remember he didn't really even get press until it was bowl season then he was one of those shoot up the draft board stories. I think that was the same QB class that had Akili Smith, so his stock was greatly inflated.