• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Booted from the Big A for cheering the team on?

Chuck

Glad to hear that internally the word got upstairs to the decision makers. I'm sure Moreno is not pleased that fans cheering are getting hassled. I'm pretty sure he was pleased to see the Hamiltown sign last night knowing Josh is getting welcomed properly.

Chuck, that's all well and good, but let's face it, if Sarah didn't have 150,000 twitter followers and her own TV show, do you really think they would give two shits? They haven't for the last 10 years, but suddenly when a celeb is the victim, it's high priority pr damage control.

Sorry about being a little jaded, but there needs to be a complete overhaul in PR, and until we actually see it happening, and not simply a reimbursement to a famous fan, but to the fundamental way that fans are treated at games, I won't believe the bluster.

Talk is cheap, walk the talk instead.

ETA: Although I am sorry this happened to Sarah specifically, I am glad it happened to someone with the kind of platform she has to tell herstory and have it listened to by the Angels Organization. Far too often have we heard this same story told by nobodies, but they get blown off simply because the organization doesn't value them highly enough. It takes someone famous being treated as a nobody for people in the organization to finally take notice of their issues. And that's the truly sad part.

Hopefully, though, this is the final tipping point and the Angels organization actually takes real action across the board and not simply tries to satiate Sarah alone.

Chuck, that's all well and good, but let's face it, if Sarah didn't have 150,000 twitter followers and her own TV show, do you really think they would give two shits?  They haven't for the last 10 years, but suddenly when a celeb is the victim, it's high priority pr damage control.

Sorry about being a little jaded, but there needs to be a complete overhaul in PR, and until we actually see it happening, and not simply a reimbursement to a famous fan, but to the fundamental way that fans are treated at games, I won't believe the bluster.

Dude, really? Chuck picked up the story and moved it along so that the Angels management upstairs got the message, could read the site responses and act on it accordingly. This is called a win/win for everyone and you want to piss on it?

Hey Everyone, it's Sarah Colonna.  I just want to say that I have been overwhelmed with how supportive everyone has been about this. I knew I loved Angels fans, and this reminds me why.  I posted the blog because I had people who knew me around watching and saying my name so I wanted to tell my side of the story and make it clear I would never walk into Angel Stadium and be disrespectful...never.  I don't blame the organization at all and I will return to the stadium, as it's my favorite place to be.  I didn't realize the blog would be read by so many, but if it helps future incidents for fans who just want to root for their team, then I guess that's a good thing.  Again, I am so grateful for all of the support I have seen, and a lot is on here.  Thanks to Chuck for posting, and for all of your nice comments. It made what started as a rough day turn out to be a pretty amazing one.

Much love...and Go Angels, always.

Sarah Colonna

Thank you for posting, Sarah. I'm glad the Angels are aware of this. Hopefully they take care of you.

Oh yeah, stick around and post every now and then too. I love your stuff.

Chuck, that's all well and good, but let's face it, if Sarah didn't have 150,000 twitter followers and her own TV show, do you really think they would give two shits?  They haven't for the last 10 years, but suddenly when a celeb is the victim, it's high priority pr damage control.

You are wrong. I made a complaint about something that occurred on Opening Day  a few years back.

I received a response the same day and have never seen that group at the Stadium since.

I think one of the "recommended hobbies" in AARP Magazine is being an usher at a baseball game.

It specifies that if you are still bitter about Nam or your social security checks, that you should usher at Angels Stadium.

im qualified! but only if i can flip off people taking pictures.

Dude, really? Chuck picked up the story and moved it along so that the Angels management upstairs got the message, could read the site responses and act on it accordingly. This is called a win/win for everyone and you want to piss on it?

How is he pissing on it? Do you really think this is the first fan this usher had done this to? It's probably happened a few times.

Wow, somehow this story is totally believable. The ushers at Angel Stadium are notoriously uptight -- as if the team imported unemployed Soviet Union former prison guards. Yesh!

It's the Disney influence.  Happiest place on Earth!  Smile or we'll kill you.

Hey Everyone, it's Sarah Colonna.  I just want to say that I have been overwhelmed with how supportive everyone has been about this. I knew I loved Angels fans, and this reminds me why.  I posted the blog because I had people who knew me around watching and saying my name so I wanted to tell my side of the story and make it clear I would never walk into Angel Stadium and be disrespectful...never.  I don't blame the organization at all and I will return to the stadium, as it's my favorite place to be.  I didn't realize the blog would be read by so many, but if it helps future incidents for fans who just want to root for their team, then I guess that's a good thing.  Again, I am so grateful for all of the support I have seen, and a lot is on here.  Thanks to Chuck for posting, and for all of your nice comments. It made what started as a rough day turn out to be a pretty amazing one.

Much love...and Go Angels, always.

Sarah Colonna

Sarah - first of all, welcome to AngelsWin.com!  We're sorry it took this incident for you to find us, but we're all thrilled you did.  We love for you to become part of our community of Angel Fans.

As you can see, everyone's pretty pissed off at what happened to you last night.  Hopefully the visibility it has received will allow the organization to make the needed adjustments to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone ever again.  I also hope they take care of you and Tara personally.  Maybe set you up in a suite!

Chuck, that's all well and good, but let's face it, if Sarah didn't have 150,000 twitter followers and her own TV show, do you really think they would give two shits? They haven't for the last 10 years, but suddenly when a celeb is the victim, it's high priority pr damage control.

Bingo.

Which mod are you talking about?

Not here, everyone here is pretty cool.  I'm talking about other random places.  Like the Official Anaheim Ducks message board.  A few years ago they banned me because I stated that my occupation was "party animal" in my bio.  Yeah, it was a bad joke, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Sarah - first of all, welcome to AngelsWin.com!  We're sorry it took this incident for you to find us, but we're all thrilled you did.  We love for you to become part of our community of Angel Fans.

As you can see, everyone's pretty pissed off at what happened to you last night.  Hopefully the visibility it has received will allow the organization to make the needed adjustments to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone ever again.  I also hope they take care of you and Tara personally.  Maybe set you up in a suite!

She sounds a little too diehard for a suite.

Maybe a section with zero ushers within 100 yards would better suit her and her friends.