• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Booted from the Big A for cheering the team on?

Chuck

Here's an idea: When the person in front you stands to cheer ... stand and cheer.

Problem solved. 

This event is almost as embarrassing as your team's performance last night, Angels. You're pretty much blowing it from every angle right now.

This.

A little off-topic here... I only made it to two regular-season games last year, but rolled to opening night last night. Did they start shutting-down beer/liquor sales in the 6th THIS season, or last year? Gonna be time to start smuggling again....

I believe they did stop selling in the 6th.

A little off-topic here... I only made it to two regular-season games last year, but rolled to opening night last night.  Did they start shutting-down beer/liquor sales in the 6th THIS season, or last year?  Gonna be time to start smuggling again....

A little off-topic here... I only made it to two regular-season games last year, but rolled to opening night last night.  Did they start shutting-down beer/liquor sales in the 6th THIS season, or last year?  Gonna be time to start smuggling again....

I asked that question to one of the guys while walking around. They shut down beer sales in the stadium at a certain time or certain part of the 7th. But the game was running late so they shut it down in the 6th. Good thing though, in diamond club where my seats are they don't stop serving alcohol till the games over lol

I can't stand the fans who are uninterested and get pissed when I stand up. When half of the stadium is standing up, I have every right to be up as well. I guess that's why Angels fans get a bad rep. I've been to games at several other parks and the whole stadium will stand in important situations. Too many fans at Angels games could care less if they won or lost. 

The usher obviously needs to be fired. Not reprimanded or moved to another area of the park but fired and not allowed back in the stadium as even a paying patron.

There is no excuse for his behavior and the Angels need to reimburse Sarah for the ticket expenses and offer her something in terms of restitution for what is obscenely rude customer service on opening day. 

This. Anything short of firing this guy would'nt suffice. Also, an immediate need for training on the part of the other ushers would be in order.

I hope the Angels handle this properly.

This. Anything short of firing this guy would'nt suffice. Also, an immediate need for training on the part of the other ushers would be in order.

I hope the Angels handle this properly.

It's the Angels, so he'll end up getting a promotion.

If only she had a place to bring this story to the greater public. Something like a round table discussion on a late night talk show where the round table guests talk about things that have happened in their lives and such. I bet if it made it to TV, Arte might take notice. His team is already pretty embarrassing, I would hate for the fan experience at his stadium to become that too.

It was amazing how many people left the game early yesterday, I'm talking end of the 6th about half the stadium walked out. Our fans really are lame, and as far as Ushers I've never had a problem.

It was also after 10pm when the 6th ended. Lots of people have kids they need to get home.

I don't usually stand and cheer at games, I sit and cheer.  Obviously when the Angels score or something like that, everyone stands and so do I.  Not really a fan of people standing and cheering in front of me.  In the 9th inning when the Angels are trying to close out a game, people all stand and cheer, and so do I.  The rest of the time I pretty much stay seated.  I find it's the best way to avoid being ejected.

I heard her interviewed on the pre-game show with Roger Lodge and Travis Rogers.  She was excited as a dedictaed Angels fan.  She was sitting next to my seats in 113 and there are a lot of old farts sitting around there.  I wasn't at the game, but the usher should be replaced immediately.  This kind of pub is not what the Angels need.

I heard her interviewed on the pre-game show with Roger Lodge and Travis Rogers.  She was excited as a dedictaed Angels fan.  She was sitting next to my seats in 113 and there are a lot of old farts sitting around there.  I wasn't at the game, but the usher should be replaced immediately.  This kind of pub is not what the Angels need.

IEBRUIN said he was in section 113. Coincidence? I think not.