• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Booted from the Big A for cheering the team on?

Chuck

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Cory, you shouldn't speak to this subject until you have kids.

I used to drag my young ones out to the game, but you can only stay so long when they're not as interested as you and they have school the next morning. Weekends, fine, weekdays dads/moms with kids get a pass. 

I used to drag my young ones out to the game, but you can only stay so long when they're not as interested as you and they have school the next morning. Weekends, fine, weekdays dads/moms with kids get a pass. 

Come on we are talking Opening day. Just toss them the spare keys and tell them to take a nap in the back seat.

;)

It's a sporting event, standing and cheering is welcomed, or should be. 

This isn't an opera. 

It's kind of like an opera, except there's beer and peanuts and people in the audience shout out abusive things to the opposing team and umpires.

You probably do have a point. I understand children can get restless and all, but its opening night man! 

Side note: saw a ton of people with Adenhart jerseys, all of them with beers in their hands. Ironic

Yeah, that is very ironic.  I still see a lot of people who are way over the top on the drinking, I just hope they don't lay their hands on a steering wheel.

Those ushers are the worst.  They're like the crappy internet moderators that get power trips, but in real life.  It's not just ushers, but all sorts of workers and the sort that get a chip on their shoulder.  Sales clerks, office managers, valets, and the dreaded receptionist.  It's what happens when you give an A-hole just a little bit of power.

I hope she gets an apology, and they hook her up with some signed Trumbo gear.  Hell, doesn't he have a twitter account, someone tweet blog at him.