• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Booted from the Big A for cheering the team on?

Chuck

It was amazing how many people left the game early yesterday, I'm talking end of the 6th about half the stadium walked out. Our fans really are lame, and as far as Ushers I've never had a problem.

Sorry, but there is no way in hell 1/2 the stadium cleared out after we had just taken the lead in the

bottom of the 6th

Is this in the ticket rules that you have to show ID?

Anaheim PD, i'm sure

yup. They can kick you out of seats at will (without requiring any reason), without being liable for a refund, and after that point returning to one's seat would constitute trespassing (hence the arrest threat in the original story)

Good news. I chatted with Sarah and she will be posting here later, but she also mentioned that Tim Mead reached out to her and they will be chatting over the phone later. 

She's in good hands now. I'm sure she'll be taken care of, as will the usher on some level. 

yup. They can kick you out of seats at will (without requiring any reason), without being liable for a refund, and after that point returning to one's seat would constitute trespassing (hence the arrest threat in the original story)

Exactly

Those ushers are the worst. They're like the crappy internet moderators that get power trips, but in real life. It's not just ushers, but all sorts of workers and the sort that get a chip on their shoulder. Sales clerks, office managers, valets, and the dreaded receptionist. It's what happens when you give an A-hole just a little bit of power.

I hope she gets an apology, and they hook her up with some signed Trumbo gear. Hell, doesn't he have a twitter account, someone tweet blog at him.

Which mod are you talking about?

Good news. I chatted with Sarah and she will be posting here later, but she also mentioned that Tim Mead reached out to her and they will be chatting over the phone later. 

She's in good hands now. I'm sure she'll be taken care of, as will the usher on some level

He'll be given a government job, where his tyrannical impulses can be used to maximum effect.

I'm not doubting this at all...my question was whether somewhere in the ticket rules you are obligated to provide positive ID to a rent-a-cop security guard?

Seriously?

Lou, on 10 Apr 2013 - 12:57, said:

Guess what happens if you don't show CSCA security your id ?

Is this in the ticket rules that you have to show ID?

My bad, I missed that reply. 

You answered my question with a question.  Just because CSC asks for your ID doesn't necessarily mean you should comply -- unless the rules say you must.  They're not cops and sadly, so many people don't know the difference. 

So we throw out fans for cheering, but allow those shitheads who start the wave to do whatever they want.

F#@k the wave and everyone who participates in it.

The (not) funny thing is that they always seem to start the wave at the worst possible time. Last night, the wave made an appearance in the top of the 7th when Downs was pitching, a few minutes before Jaso's 3-run jack.

Crap don't know what happened to my post. Damn mods !!!

yeah, you don't have to show it, but if you refuse the call APD. You'll have to show it to them.

I'd rather have security write down my info than APD

That's the point I was making before.  You don't have to show law enforcement (APD in this case) your ID if you've done nothing wrong and are simply minding your own business.  California is not what's called a "stop and identify" state.  Cops ask people for ID all the time hoping people are ignorant of the law.  

The problem with telling security (or APD) your name is that that information could be added to a "banned" list so you can't purchase tickets ever again...

The (not) funny thing is that they always seem to start the wave at the worst possible time. Last night, the wave made an appearance in the top of the 7th when Downs was pitching, a few minutes before Jaso's 3-run jack.

The Joso home run was a pitching change and two batters later. That was one long wave.