• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Booted from the Big A for cheering the team on?

Chuck

Is it possible to say how it was handled?

No, but lets just say Sarah will be back this Sunday rooting on the Halos and standing during any pivotal moment of the game in an effort to cheer on the Angels. 

No, but lets just say Sarah will be back this Sunday rooting on the Halos and standing during any pivotal moment of the game in an effort to cheer on the Angels. 

Will the usher now be handing me a towel to dry my hands, maybe offering me a nice scent before I depart?

Or did they make him Reagin's assistant?

Yes, but is this change for Sarah only?  Or will this impact the rest of the Angels fans who would like to stand and cheer the Angels on, regardless of whether it's perceived to be pivotal or not?

Yes, but is this change for Sarah only?  Or will this impact the rest of the Angels fans who would like to stand and cheer the Angels on, regardless of whether it's perceived to be pivotal or not?

No, just Sarah. You still need to sit down and STFU.

Well done Halos, the last thing you want to do is discourage people from standing and cheering.

The only thing that needs to be said to that usher is "Here is a cell phone.   Call your mom and tell her there's no doubt that you will no longer be an usher for us."

mom?  you really think she's still alive?

that's the important part here

tell her not to wear her trevor bell jersey anymore and she should be just fine.

• 7 years later...
Just now, Lhalo said:

ID for standing somewhere and ID for electing the next President are two separate issues. But you already knew that. 

Haha, I know. I went thread diving and bumped this old thread, and while reading it, I thought it was funny that you had posted about showing your ID in 2013 and we had just talked about IDs 15 minutes ago in 2020.

On 4/10/2013 at 11:14 AM, Chuckster70 said:

BTW, Sarah is really cool. She follows us on Twitter and is a big fan, as am I of her work. I purchased her book and it's a RIOT. I recommend picking it up as it's good, fun and hilarious read. 

life_as_i_blow_it_sarah_colonna_book_cov

http://www.amazon.com/Life-As-Blow-Tales-Necessarily/dp/0345528379/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1305169150&sr=1-2

I'm following her on Amazon. She has quite a story here.