• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Christmas songs that don't suck

Glen

Sort of related, but can somebody please explain the lyric "the Lord is come" to me?  Grammatically speaking, I've never been able to figure it out.  Seriously.  

Common vernacular for the time period, I would guess. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Cezero requested we bring this thread back to life...

Your new favorite Christmas Tune...written entirely by an AI...lots and lots of flowers

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/robot-writes-bad-christmas-song-because-we-get-the-ai-w-1789890133

And as repayment for making you listen to that...what I consider to be one of the best recent Christmas songs of all time...reposted from earlier in the thread

43 minutes ago, red321 said:

Cezero requested we bring this thread back to life...

die, foul necromancer

But for real, that brass version of Oh Holy Night is pretty good. Really the only carol I can handle listening to. Anybody who posts the carol of the bells thing goes straight to fiery hell.

Without a doubt, my least favorite Christmas song ever that makes me want to start stabbing people is "Last Christmas."

The frickin' chorus does not even rhyme, it is overplayed way too much, and I will die happy if I never ever have to hear that stupid piece of crap song in any rendition ever again for the rest of my life. It has to be the absolute worst piece of garbage song ever made, be it Christmas music or not.

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Without a doubt, my least favorite Christmas song ever that makes me want to start stabbing people is "Last Christmas."

The frickin' chorus does not even rhyme, it is overplayed way too much, and I will die happy if I never ever have to hear that stupid piece of crap song in any rendition ever again for the rest of my life. It has to be the absolute worst piece of garbage song ever made, be it Christmas music or not.

Songs don't have to rhyme. Here ya go.

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI

I think this is probably my favorite Christmas song. When I was a kid, we had a talented family in our church and the mom and middle son would sing this song as a duet every year. It's a vastly underrated and seemingly little known song, but I find it beautiful in every way. I hope you enjoy it.