• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Old Man vs. Cicis Pizza - Round 1.....FIGHT!

I thought that he might find something heavy outside the restaurant (trash can, perhaps) and throw it through a plate glass window at the front of the store.

I'm not completely sure that the staff fully appreciated just how much he wanted his deep dish. One last big stunt might have convinced them.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Only disappointing thing was that he didn't start throwing pizzas. I think we can all agree we wanted to see him start throwing pizzas.

he'd have to go to a red sox game at 10 am to do that.

(i'm at work and can't post videos, but maybe someone can find that chowd shot where GA was going over to the stands for a foul ball)

I thought that he might find something heavy outside the restaurant (trash can, perhaps) and throw it through a plate glass window at the front of the store.

I'm not completely sure that the staff appreciated just how much he wanted his deep dish. One last big stunt might have convinced them.

i wonder why he waited two hours to speak up and say something to the staff about it. if i'm in a restuarant and i don't have my order within 15 minutes, i'm saying something to someone, especially if it's not a busy night. but two hours of silence? something's not right with this picture.

i wonder why he waited two hours to speak up and say something to the staff about it. if i'm in a restuarant and i don't have my order within 15 minutes, i'm saying something to someone, especially if it's not a busy night. but two hours of silence? something's not right with this picture.

He didn't say he hasn't gotten his order in 2 hours, he said he hasn't eaten in 2 hours.