• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Clinton says businesses don’t create jobs.

Jay

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-says-businesses-don-t-create-jobs-155608850.html

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs,” former Secretary of State Clinton said in Boston. “You know that old theory, trickledown economics. That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly. One of the things my husband says when people say, ‘What did you bring to Washington?’ He says, ‘I brought arithmetic.’ ”

-----

So there you have it in a nutshell, the reason I never vote for Democrats.

Just think how destitute India and China would be without American corporate jobs. And our military keep construction companies humming worldwide by leveling old building for them to replace. Our coke and potheads have funded countless college educations for the families of the drug kingpins. As always we are the world leaders.

Hillary's tone is awful and condescending.  She comes off as such a 'know it all' and we pee-ons are simpleton idiots for not understanding what she 'meant' to say.  Her bogus back-stepping clarification is a major reason Americans hate the professional politician.  We are doomed if this women wins in 2016.

From Politico:

In Somers on Monday, Clinton wrapped the discussion about trickle-down economics into one about the minimum wage, an issue Democrats across the country have discussed in stump speeches.

“Trickle down economics has failed. I short-handed this point the other day, so let me be absolutely clear about what I’ve been saying for a couple of decades,” she said. “Our economy grows when businesses and entrepreneurs create good-paying jobs here in America and workers and families are empowered to build from the bottom up and the middle out — not when we hand out tax breaks for corporations that outsource jobs or stash their profits overseas.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/hillary-clinton-jobs-comment-112225.html#ixzz3HUEOpu00

****ing guy, did she not mention trickle down economics in the op?

keep neoconing.

She certainly did. That's what was idiotic. She was creating a strawman that effectively says, "If you believe that businesses create jobs, you must be a proponent of trickle down economics."

It would kind of be like saying, "If you believe in global warming, you must be a proponent of the Boston Red Sox." Non sequitur, etc.