• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Comedian??

Please post some of your favorite bits! I've heard of all these comics, but haven't seen much of them.

One of my favorites was Sam Kenison. And (sorry to the haters), I really like Dane Cook... Of course, I used to watch the Diceman all the time back in college too.

Basically, I'll give any of them a chance tho there's only a few female comedians I can stand (Amy Schumer is one).

Do a search on YouTube for Steven Banks Home Entertainment Center.

Banks, Banks, Banks, Banks, Banks...

I'll have to admit when i was a wee bit younger i never really knew much about comedy except guys on tv like Mencia and Chappelle. But one day driving with my uncle to an Angel game he had some old Dane Cook CD's. I nearly shit myself the entire way to the stadium. For that reason Dane will always be one of favorites.

i've had trouble really getting into recent comedians. to me, it doesn't seem like they're on tv as frequently as they used to be - at least, not on the channels or shows i watch.

one of my favorite events every year used to be the montreal comedy festival every summer. i think HBO used to televise it, and it was a chance to see some really, really funny people. MTV used to have the half hour comedy hour, which was another great opportunity see comics.

i'd like to add steven wright to my list. i also like kathleen madigan and nick dipaulo.

one of my favorite events every year used to be the montreal comedy festival every summer. i think HBO used to televise it, and it was a chance to see some really, really funny people. MTV used to have the half hour comedy hour, which was another great opportunity see comics.

I have a couple of DVDs that are highlight videos from various Montreal Comedy Festivals. This was the first place I saw Kathleen Madigan and John Caparulo, two of the comedians on my list. I first saw Henry Cho on a Country Comics compilation.