• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you own a cat?

Do you own a cat?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a cat?

• I have a functioning brain and have at least some good in my soul.
    • Yes, I own a cat.

i have a cat. he's a rescue from a shelter, and we gave him to our daughter 8 years ago for her bday.

we've had 7 cats over the years. six of them have been pretty good or great fun. one was a total jerk. he got mean and started peeing on everything (same reason stickboy is no longer allowed at my house), and we ended up having him put to sleep because of his aggression.

i was raised with dogs and love them dearly. wish i had one right now. but my wife and i discovered that neither one of us was very good at training dogs (we had a disastrous experience with our one and only dog while married), plus we've lived in apartments where dogs aren't allowed. cats are easier to care for and many apartments/rental agencies make allowances for them.

Three cats

Three dogs

I'll explain the three cats. Cat one, Buddy, he is a ten year old big orange tabby. He was a gift from me to my ex wife, when we separated the cat stayed at the house he was familiar with. He's acts like a grumpy old man, and the only one of the three that is an indoor/outdoor cat. Cat two and three belong to my girl friend, she lives with me. Their names are Kobe and Metta. Metta wants attention 100% of the time and if you walk by him and he decides you're too close he will take a swipe at you. He's half asshole half cool. Kobe is a tiny little thing that is the cat version of veal. She doesn't move much and has no idea she can jump. She's basically GA. She likes to rape your feet when you get out of the shower. She moves slightly less than a sloth each day, but she's cute. As AO would say, "judge away".

You have a c

Three cats
Three dogs

I'll explain the three cats. Cat one, Buddy, he is a ten year old big orange tabby. He was a gift from me to my ex wife, when we separated the cat stayed at the house he was familiar with. He's acts like a grumpy old man, and the only one of the three that is an indoor/outdoor cat. Cat two and three belong to my girl friend, she lives with me. Their names are Kobe and Metta. Metta wants attention 100% of the time and if you walk by him and he decides you're too close he will take a swipe at you. He's half asshole half cool. Kobe is a tiny little thing that is the cat version of veal. She doesn't move much and has no idea she can jump. She's basically GA. She likes to rape your feet when you get out of the shower. She moves slightly less than a sloth each day, but she's cute. As AO would say, "judge away".

TLDR: Strad has a cat named Kobe that commits rape.

I have a cat. I've had 5 cats in my lifetime. Each one has been a great pet and fun to have around. They love to be held and get attention just like dogs, they just show it in a less needy manner. Also they are easier to groom and they pretty much take care of themselves. Dogs are needy little shits that literally cannot function without constant attention. You also need to take them outside in the rain and wait for them to take a shit ultimately for them to decide they don't want to until 10 minutes after you bring them back inside.

I've had 2 dogs. One we had for 14 years and was a great pet. One we had for 1 month and had to give up because it caused $600 damage tearing up the walls and would shit on the floor 2 minutes after taking a big shit outside. Also it would eat the cat shit out of the litter box and come for kisses. I don't see cats eating their own shit and then trying to lick your face. Nor do I see them causing $600 worth of damage to the interior of your home. Get a scratching post and cut their nails and you are all set.

As for it not being "manly" to own a cat...well that's just plain hilarious. I call that "tiny dick" syndrome. You need a big car, a big gun, and a big animal to compensate for your tiny penis. It's just how it goes.

While you guys are putting a special vest on your dogs so they don't shit the floor when it thunders, I'll be humping my gf while my cat watches.

I don't know who kidnapped Tdawg's account but I say we all form a posse and beat the shit out of this guy.

No one hacked my account, although I'm mostly being facetious.

I've always loved cats though and will never understand the vitriol towards them from this board. I often joke about an unspeakable AW meet up where a man in a cat suit molested everyone in attendance.