• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com's 10th Anniversary Member Appreciation Interview with BaseballMom

I won!

Still bullshit.

Sure you had 23 beers, but you threw up. So you should have been DQ'd and second place, with 18 beers and the ability to call it quits on his own terms, should have won......me!

Funny thing is that was the first time I ever met your now wife haha.

Still bullshit.

Sure you had 23 beers, but you threw up. So you should have been DQ'd and second place, with 18 beers and the ability to call it quits on his own terms, should have won......me!

Hey Stradling and Skram........they ARE talking tall beers right? I'd hate to think we would drink with amateurs. Unless of course this was the "little miss" division.

Thanks dude, I don't remember over half of those. Plus, I forgot all about Jon (devilbatty).

I was laughing hard at these.

Glad to see the BBM photo for our presidential campaign is still around:

Throwbacks%2BBeerfest%2B015.jpg

This is one of my all-time favorite AngelsWin pics. 

Still bullshit.

plus, the party foul

2471_1091169885718_9390_n.jpg?oh=583d0de

The funny thing is I think that was his 2nd dropped mug haha. I could be wrong though.

I remember Adam, me, and the name escapes me but it was the dude that had his first posts in the Common Courtesy thread and they were the funniest posts outside of doves cry got there at noon. I remember playing a lot of pool and poker before everyone started really rolling in. We had a great turnout that night. Major props to Jason for allowing us to try and hit every tap in his bar and also make those punch cards specifically for the event and include food.....super cool.

To not hijack, I can't remember a favorite BBM moment. That pic with Hudler and Langston with Eric and HD was fun. Probably a bobble head night we did....I want to say Napoli. But we had a depleted staff and literally called up some no name from AAA to start against the Blue Jays and we got absolutely shelled.....something like 16-1. We pre gamed at Throwbacks and then just decided to have fun at the game since it sucked. I think that was the first time I saw Tad, too. Good times.

Still bullshit.

Dude, it was the chili fries. But I am pretty sure it was well past the contest that the reversal occurred. I get an * for sure.

That was fun. But, I would never do that again. 

Yeah, no doubt. I think I could surpass my numbers, but wouldn't want to try.

You were past the amount. If I remember correctly, they only had 21 beers on tap. I remember applauding your ability to go beyond their list. That little plaque was worth it just for that.

I should have kept going, but after I ate that last meal had to throw in the towel.

Good seeing the pics because so many others showed up well past you, me, and Tom P. having 12 each.