• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Masters 2013

I love this field.  It is wide open with a lot of guys playing good.

Phil and Bubba will forever be contenders.  Tiger is putting like a maniac.  If Westwood gets the putter going he will be near the top.  Adam can verify that Oostie will be a player.  Schwartzel and Rose are nails right now.  Rory can build off a solid showing last week.  

Then you can't overlook Jason Day, Mahan (who plays a good draw), Graeme, and Adam Scott.

There is some great golf going on right now.  It should be an awesome weekend.

I love this field.  It is wide open with a lot of guys playing good.

Phil and Bubba will forever be contenders.  Tiger is putting like a maniac.  If Westwood gets the putter going he will be near the top.  Adam can verify that Oostie will be a player.  Schwartzel and Rose are nails right now.  Rory can build off a solid showing last week.  

Then you can't overlook Jason Day, Mahan (who plays a good draw), Graeme, and Adam Scott.

There is some great golf going on right now.  It should be an awesome weekend.

It really should be. I think, if Tiger keeps the ball out of the trees he could potentially run away with it. I would love to see a battle on Sunday with 2-3 big names. Rory and Tiger, Phil and Tiger, Oostie and Piercy

Sent this on twitter... They are doing all the featured stuff but it starts at 12 EST or back 9 for the feature groups.  Thurs/Fri/Sat start at 3pm EST and Sunday is 2PM.  Just ridiculous.  Greatest tournament of the year and you miss more than half of it because of late TV coverage.

Nate

Reviewing TV times for The Masters. Had better TV coverage for the Houston Open. You should be ashamed @espn @PGATOUR @CBS