• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Masters 2013

Me too.  They were saying the drop must be right where the ball was struck and sometimes when that happens the ball rolls into the divot.  I didn't know that!

Screw all the tiger this and that...come on Freddie!!!

Actually the guy has such a microscope on him that it was his comments after that messed him up.  Looks like they were going to let it go. In his defense he probably figured if he said F it I dropped where I thought I should everyone would make a shit storm out of that also.  Tiger has a shit storm cloud floating over him no matter what.

And what is this crap you can call in from you couch as nate pointed out (good find on that one) Why don't we all just call in when a double play the second baseman was 5 feet away from the bag or a face mask or horse collar tackle we only saw on TV.  WTF PGA unplug the couch hot line.

Bruce, I am going to Myrtle for the first time next month.  I will likely hit into the water a lot there and hopefully I don't drop a couple feet back. 

ESPN has a good video attached to a link where Bubba said he doesn't like the call in.

What happened, according to an official, is the official with the group ok'd the shot. Some dipshit called in and said the shot was illegal before he signed his card. The officials looked into it and even then still ok'd the shot and he signed his card. Then Tiger did his interview and said 2 yards, which opened a can of worms and sucks for him because the shot graphs they show only have it being a few feet back and not the two yards he claimed.

Basically, you can move it back like we all do, but the infraction is because it covered a hazard three times in a shot then the drop needs to take place at the same spot. I'd say watch the video on ESPN because I still don't get this rule or call. I believe it's 26-a.

There was no chance of him being DQ'd because of rule 33 installed last year, where the signed score card isn't an automatic DQ like it used to be.

Tiger is still in it, just 4 back because no one pulled away during moving day.....and Day just launched the green. Not sure anyone picks up more strokes but Scott is having a great round and making a run.

I don't see Kuchar being aggressive enough to pressure the leaders. Day could shoot 65 but could as easily shoot a 78. Leishman, Clark... Meh. It will be interesting to see how Adam Scott holds up on the back 9. It would be awesome to see him with an important 12 footer on 18.

Snedeker will be tough. Cabrera defies all logic here, but I think he falls flat today.

I will take Snedeker in a playoff over Scott, with Tiger a shot back.

I want to see Tiger start off hot just for that. Put pressure on everyone and make players see the leaderboard and have to make shots.

Would love to see Sneds win after his breakdown years ago here. 

I don't know if Scott will bomb again in a major. He could totally hold up.

I'm with Adam thinking Tiger falls just short. All the Monday morning sports talk will be how he would have won if he didn't have the penalty.

Someone always melts down on Sunday here and I think it may be Day. Kind of a bummer since when Schwartzel won it, his am performance for second or third is one of the cool memories I have of him and the tournament.