• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Masters 2013

My favorite sporting event of the year as well.

Pulling for Tiger just because I get pleasure out of the Tiger haters that will come out in full force about chasing Jack.

I always pick Kuchar in my 3-4 to win every year, so I will pass this year.

One playing pretty consistent golf this year is Justin Rose.

Are we doing an AW fantasy golf thing for this?

love to see Tiger get on one of his rolls. if he's going to catch jack, he needs a major this year, and this is one he can win.

i think rory and kutcher will also have good tournaments this week. i'm home on friday, so it'll be good watching to start the weekend.

My favorite sporting event of the year as well.

Pulling for Tiger just because I get pleasure out of the Tiger haters that will come out in full force about chasing Jack.

I always pick Kuchar in my 3-4 to win every year, so I will pass this year.

One playing pretty consistent golf this year is Justin Rose.

Are we doing an AW fantasy golf thing for this?

Brandon, we have a year long group going. 

Brandon, we have a year long group going. 

Send me a link yo.

I don't know shit about a year long group, we used to just do majors and pick 4 guys for the tourney based on tiers of A, B, and C for the players....1 A, 2 B's, 1 C player.

I've really loved watching the par-3 challenge on Weds. the last couple of years!

I've got Tiger/Phil

Merrick/Kuchar and Fowler with Furyk, Stricker, and Adam Scott on the bench...

If Tiger or Phil don't win it, I'm hoping for some new blood... like Merrick!

me guesses that Golf Channel has the early portion?  No?

Nope.  Each individual golf event brokers the broadcasting rights of their own event.  Golf needs to somehow retain the rights to non televised portions and allow the golf channel to televise every hour that is not picked up or go to another bidder......in this age of technology something needs to happen.  It is ridiculous that coverage for the Masters is not on all day.  ESPN would do it too.  Pretty much the entirety of all the other three majors are now televised. The Masters does everything right except for broadcasting.  At least we can watch something on line now in the morning even if it is just Amen Corner and the group of the day.

I've really loved watching the par-3 challenge on Weds. the last couple of years!

I've got Tiger/Phil

Merrick/Kuchar and Fowler with Furyk, Stricker, and Adam Scott on the bench...

If Tiger or Phil don't win it, I'm hoping for some new blood... like Merrick!

Ricky Fowler . . . good call.

Tiger tees off Thursday at 10:45 a.m. with Luke Donald, Scott Piercy

Mickelson with Oostie and Kaymer at 1:30, Rory in the group right behind him with Keegan Bradley and Freddie Jacobson.

Rory, Keegan and Freddie Jac should be a fun group to watch.