• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels vs Royals - Game 1

Chimi

Honestly i was so numb watching this game from the first pitch.  My expectations coming into the post season were not high because of how we finished the last 2 weeks of the season.  I am not surprised at all by the outcome.  KC had to battle just to get in the post season and we clinched way too early.  

It's all on the offense. Scioscia made some stupid calls but this is supposed to be the best offensive team in baseball and they had arguably their most pathetic showing of the year, in the biggest game of the year.

So sick of these hitters.

Salas over Grilli??? **** you fatass Scioscia

Although I agree with Grilli over Salas but let's get real this offense wasn't going to score anymore. They fold in pressure situations. Look at our 2-3-4 tonight 0-13 . They aren't going to get better and I doubt Trout gets anything more than a bloop single this post season he looks like sh*t

Uncalled for.

Bringing up something from 11 years ago with an entirely different team in an entirely different scenario is asinine. We were making fun of people potentially bringing that up in the chat, it has no barring or relevance on this year.

It's all on the offense. Scioscia made some stupid calls but this is supposed to be the best offensive team in baseball and they had arguably their most pathetic showing of the year, in the biggest game of the year.

And even with all of that happening, a couple of of non-boneheaded decisions by Scioscia wins us/keeps us in the game.

Game 3 is an auto loss in KC with Wilson starting vs Shields, if we lose tomorrow it's over for us.

no hitty hitty.  no winny winny.  watching the middle of our order shit the bed all game while a guy hitting .212 goes yard is why the playoffs are a total crap shoot.  when the halos were going good, they won games they were supposed to with a lock down pen and timely offense.  

0-7 with RISP.  that's the story.  hit the ball or go home.  

It's kinda on him even before the game started, since he allowed the team to coast to end the season while giving guys that aren't even on the postseason roster tons of ABs.