• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Borrowing your way out of debt

Spirit

“We need the president to stop talking about Syria, that doesn’t do anything for us,” a Democratic insider said. “He needs to go back to talking about the economy, jobs, middle-class issues.”

let those pesky middle easterners who are beheading random americans fix themselves. we need our constituents to find ways to pay for the new iPhone!!!

“We need the president to stop talking about Syria, that doesn’t do anything for us,” a Democratic insider said. “He needs to go back to talking about the economy, jobs, middle-class issues.”

let those pesky middle easterners who are beheading random americans fix themselves. we need our constituents to find ways to pay for the new iPhone!!!

Give LAUSD a chance.  They will find a way where the Iphone 6 is needed for classrooms.

So he's wrong in saying we should focus on our problems and not the Middle East?

When they start beheading people in our streets right here in the USA, the Middle East will suddenly become Problem #1.

LOL

Sure, once that happens then it'll be number one. But until then it would be nice if the American economy and well being could be considered #1.

Edited by TobiasFunke

So he's wrong in saying we should focus on our problems and not the Middle East?

He's wrong in thinking that what's going on in the Middle East isn't relevant or equally important right now. Presidents have to balance domestic and foreign issues, which I'm sure you already know.

First thing a democrat has said that I agree with.

The economy is a far bigger threat to the US than some Islamic terrorist group.

He's wrong in thinking that what's going on in the Middle East isn't relevant or equally important right now. Presidents have to balance domestic and foreign issues, which I'm sure you already know.

its definitely not equally important.

last I checked Syria and Iraq aren't part of the US, despite our governments best efforts

We are spending millions of dollars a day to fight people half a world away.  It is incredibly self serving and idiotic.

That makes it sound like we're just spending like 5 million a day. The money spent is massive.

I just came across a report from earlier in the year that said we've spent around 6 Trillion dollars on Iraq and Afghanistan. And these people on here want to just go back in there again like "this time it will be different."

Bunch of ex-girlfriends up in here. They just keep going back to their abusive ex (Middle East) thinking it's going to be different. "I'm going to change him for the better, you'll see!" says America. Well I just don't buy it anymore!    /comedy skit

First thing a democrat has said that I agree with.

The economy is a far bigger threat to the US than some Islamic terrorist group.

If the economy is such a big issue then what is a political party doing borrowing money from the government that is trillions debt to promote themselves as the ones to solve that when they are the ones creating the problem?

Sorry Tank. I refuse to be sucked into the scare tactics of our country anymore.

I'll let our government root out the baddies that will always try to harm us and that's that. I'm not into the "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here" mentality.

sorry, tobias. i refuse to wait until another 9/11 happens before we take action against people who mean to inflict great harm against our country and our citizens.