• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Clinch AL West

all the way to Westlake? That's like a 200 dollar cab ride lol

That's a pretty big reason as to why you get married, designated driver for the rest of your life! I'm sure his wife came to pick him up. Maybe take home a couple other drunk ass players. I can imagine the convo in that car ride. "Honey you think KFC is still open?"

Getting my bleary-eyed son out of bed at 10:45PM to come watch the Angels clinch (and celebrate) an American League West Championship.  THIS is what memories are made of.

Wish I could have done the same but my boy isn't due until the end of October, I keep praying it's on the day the Angels win the series. Lol

I've always found it interesting he lives so far away from Angel stadium, yet he has to make the drive or have someone drive him every day and back out here.  Considering the morning traffic and just about all day traffic to and from the stadium to LA its kind of surprising.  

he has a place on Balboa Island, too

Aybar will be the only one who doesn't have a hangover tomorrow. Because he's Erick ****ing Aybar.

Back in my early 20's I had this friend who I always considered so dumb that he doesn't get hangovers. Like we would be partying all night drinking a ton and every one of my friends and I would be recovering from a hangover the next day and this dude would be up at 8 am and going in to his warehouse job like he didn't slug a ton of shots the night before. I think there are certain people in this world who are so dumb they don't get hangovers. Aybar is one of those dudes, that's my theory.