• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's your 3 man playoff rotation?

19HALO71

It will be a four-man rotation, there's really been only one team ever to make the short rest in the playoffs thing work well (the 09 Yankees). So that means all four of them have to start, obviously.

But in the extremely unlikely event we went with a three-man rotation, I'm staggered that people are seriously arguing for Wilson over Santiago. Just how badly does Wilson have to suck for people not to want to revert to him after one bad Santiago start? There's several teams in the MLB where Wilson wouldn't even crack the rotation.

Santiago has been our best road pitcher available.  Wilson has been horrible on the road.  Shoe and Weaver have been ok/meh

Since you are gonna have to have 4 starters, I'd go Weaver, Wilson, Shoe, Santiago

I like our chances better with Wilson at home and Shoe on the road. 

But frankly, the order or even who doesn't matter all that much.  The halo's SP is what it is.  Far from dominant, but solid. 

The Halos are going to have to win the same way they have all season: 

SP keeps the team in the game. 

The offense gets them a lead and the pen keeps it
 or

The offense comes back while the pen holds down the fort.

The Halos are not afraid to come from behind

That's why they play at the Big A.  :)