• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

After all the complaining

Vladfan

Yes......after all the constant moaning and groaning that happens on this board......Yes. I have been on this board for many years and sometimes it is unbearable to come here and read all of the negative things that is written. Some of the other threads that are started here shouldn't be started but they are. 

We are in first place this late in the season for the first time in many years and it feels good. Sorry if this was a bother to you.

Welcome back Allen!

I know a lot of people took off when it became a shit show in the main forum. Good to see you back dude.

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Pretty fun season to be in first and I still don't think everything has fully clicked with this team, which is pretty nuts,

Yes......after all the constant moaning and groaning that happens on this board......Yes. I have been on this board for many years and sometimes it is unbearable to come here and read all of the negative things that is written. Some of the other threads that are started here shouldn't be started but they are.

We are in first place this late in the season for the first time in many years and it feels good. Sorry if this was a bother to you.

Well Vlad did leave us right after our last playoff appearance so the moaning and groaning was warranted. That was a long time ago and we haven't clinched anything yet so I will hold my applause until we do.

Well Vlad did leave us right after our last playoff appearance so the moaning and groaning was warranted. That was a long time ago and we haven't clinched anything yet so I will hold my applause until we do.

But why wouldn't you be happy now? I mean they haven't clinched anything but they are in a great position to.

I'm normally sympathetic towards the "complainers" here because frankly I do a ton of it myself. But the team right now is great and has the best record in baseball. There's plenty to "applaud". It's like waiting to get excited at a concert because even though it's been excellent so far, the band might **** up the last song.

But why wouldn't you be happy now? I mean they haven't clinched anything but they are in a great position to.

I'm normally sympathetic towards the "complainers" here because frankly I do a ton of it myself. But the team right now is great and has the best record in baseball. There's plenty to "applaud". It's like waiting to get excited at a concert because even though it's been excellent so far, the band might **** up the last song.

I've watched a ton of sports in my lifetime. One thing I've learned is that you never clap your way to the finish line and there's always somebody behind you. We have to beat Oakland face to face and that will give us a good gauge on what kind of team we have moving forward.

Love = emotional investment = hate. Our current 1st place standing is fragile and vulnerable. As such, if we are overtaken by Chokeland again, the hate will return.

Love- "This team rocks! Incredible bullpen and we gots Trout. 1st place, bitches".

Hate- "How the hell is this collection of chokers in 1st place? When you suck as much as _____ and _____ do, it don't seem possible, but there we is. I'll take it".

Kinda how my head works...

Love = emotional investment = hate. Our current 1st place standing is fragile and vulnerable. As such, if we are overtaken by Chokeland again, the hate will return.

Love- "This team rocks! Incredible bullpen and we gots Trout. 1st place, bitches".

Hate- "How the hell is this collection of chokers in 1st place? When you suck as much as _____ and _____ do, it don't seem possible, but there we is. I'll take it".

Percy! Good to hear from you.

percy in the main forum!!! He's back!

Welcome back Allen!

I know a lot of people took off when it became a shit show in the main forum. Good to see you back dude.

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Pretty fun season to be in first and I still don't think everything has fully clicked with this team, which is pretty nuts,

Thanks B. 

I never left .....I just didn't post here because of the shit storms brewing. Sometimes I questioned if some here even understood the game of baseball and moved on.

I hate the contact play as much as the next person but I don't need to rant on and on about it when it doesn't work. (99% of the time). It's a part of the game. Sometimes you are successful at it ......sometimes not. 162 game season is a long season and things happen that don't make us fans happy .........but come on......let some shit go.

You are right B. not everything has fully clicked with this team yet. i will tell you this.......it sure feels great to be in first place by ourselves again.

BTW. The family is doing great Brandon. Thanks for the thought.

I'm sure the Padre fans are still excited about that time they were in first in August.

We are all happy. Some just have bigger aspirations for this team. 

lol

some people have the ability to be happy now for how the team is playing and still understand it isn't the end of the season yet.  I don't know how you make it through an entire baseball season if you will only be happy at the end (and only if they are one of the few teams that move on).

lol

some people have the ability to be happy now for how the team is playing and still understand it isn't the end of the season yet. I don't know how you make it through an entire baseball season if you will only be happy at the end (and only if they are one of the few teams that move on).

This team is easy not to trust. What time is the parade again?