• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

Ho Hum.

Even in the rare case when a cop gets fired for crimes committed under color of law, they often get their jobs back or get rehired by another department.

Forget about them being charged or actually doing time as a result of those crimes.

Yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKxNoRDZRV8

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-fired-beating-non-violent-handcuffed-man-video-job-pay/

Cop stomps on handcuffed mans head, pulls his arms back as far as they'll go, then repeatedly elbows him in the face. Yeah, but he was drunk and impolite to the brave officer. Did you see those "good" cops who witnessed these crimes and did.... absolutely nothing?

Cop was fired by the city of Owasso.

But then with the help of the Fraternal Order of Pigs he gets his job back including back pay (probably a large amount considering the length of time and the that he was a Lt.)

The tax-tick jackboot mafia parasites will always protect their own.

Ho Hum.

Even in the rare case when a cop gets fired for crimes committed under color of law, they often get their jobs back or get rehired by another department.

Forget about them being charged or actually doing time as a result of those crimes.

Yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKxNoRDZRV8

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-fired-beating-non-violent-handcuffed-man-video-job-pay/

Cop stomps on handcuffed mans head, pulls his arms back as far as they'll go, then repeatedly elbows him in the face. Yeah, but he was drunk and impolite to the brave officer. Did you see those "good" cops who witnessed these crimes and did.... absolutely nothing?

Cop was fired by the city of Owasso.

But then with the help of the Fraternal Order of Pigs he gets his job back including back pay (probably a large amount considering the length of time and the that he was a Lt.)

The tax-tick jackboot mafia parasites will always protect their own.

What big balls that cop has kicking the shit out of a man while he's wearing the bracelets. Smh.

There's an easy to make assumption in my statement that I, as a white, also think this case is bullshit. Are you just trying to find something to argue about?

No, just making a statement. I certainly shouldn't have started it with "That's the problem" as it definitely made it seem like I was trying to argue with you. My bad.

No, just making a statement. I certainly shouldn't have started it with "That's the problem" as it definitely made it seem like I was trying to argue with you. My bad.

There's an easy to make assumption in my statement that I, as a white, also think this case is bullshit. Are you just trying to find something to argue about?

Kick his ass Sea Bass

I can't imagine being a decent police officer willing to stand idle while other officers needlessly choke or beat suspects to death.  This will ultimately lead to suicide by innocent bystander for the police,  maybe not for them personally, but for other officers around the country. 

When police can't be trusted to police themselves, ordinary citizens (e.g. lunatics) will take matters into their own hands.  And it won't end well.  Not at all.

lol@my life.

Bourbon and watching this shit on CNN.

I'm literally watching people walk with signs while listening to a mixed race hippy and black pro-black guy debate with a former NYPD officer that is white.

I'm such a hypocrite because I hate the media sensationalism and set up for this, but am watching.

Didn't the coroner's office even label cause of death as homicide? If anything, that certainly screams indictment.

Homicide just means it was a death caused by another person. The laws themselves determine if it was criminal or not (or manslaughter etc).

I dont really ever follow these stories until they blow up my news feed so i had to look it up, just saw the video today. If the guy died from say some preexisting condition (vs the choke), i could see it getting thrown out. But if the autopsy ruled the choke itself was was the cause of death, then its wrong and he should be indicted.

Pretty suprised by that, just from what ive read on it its the wrong call. and this vs the ferguson one are two completely different events.

Homicide just means it was a death caused by another person. The laws themselves determine if it was criminal or not (or manslaughter etc).

I dont really ever follow these stories until they blow up my news feed so i had to look it up, just saw the video today. If the guy died from say some preexisting condition (vs the choke), i could see it getting thrown out. But if the autopsy ruled the choke itself was was the cause of death, then its wrong and he should be indicted.

Pretty suprised by that, just from what ive read on it its the wrong call. and this vs the ferguson one are two completely different events.

"The cause of Garner's death was "compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police," said Julie Bolcer, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner's office. The death was ruled a homicide.

Acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were listed as contributing conditions in a controversial death that sparked anti-police demonstrations and calls for a federal investigation."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/justice/new-york-choke-hold-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Not only was it the chokehold, but the addition of cops pushing down on his body. This is negligent homicide by the cops. The choke hold is not protocol in NY and has been banned by their dept. This guy wasn't going to die of asthma or a heart attack had the cops not attacked him. An indictment seemed obvious here.

lol@my life.

Bourbon and watching this shit on CNN.

I'm literally watching people walk with signs while listening to a mixed race hippy and black pro-black guy debate with a former NYPD officer that is white.

I'm such a hypocrite because I hate the media sensationalism and set up for this, but am watching.

Totally with you. The media coverage is laughable and do their best to push their agenda. I guarantee there have been white cops beating innocent white citizens since the Brown debacle, but won't get any media attention. It will weaken their claim of "White Cop kills unarmed Black man". Seeing that the protests for Garner have been peaceful, I expect reporters to instigate the people with race talk.

No doubt, man. I turned it off but laughed and applauded the protesters saying **** the media any time CNN had their cameras around. I think the home page for this laptop says something about white cop/black death, as well to get the hits or provoke the situation.

I think people are getting it though. NY has a ton of mixed races there protesting. It's not a racial thing anymore like it used to be. Cops are literally getting away with murder and while the Mike Brown one may be justified, they are stacking and everyone is noticing that at the end of the day people are dying because of George Zimmers, this guy, etc. and nothing is being done about it.

To your post above the last, the crazy thing is a group of our peers found this wasn't an issue.

Speaking of the media and the George Zimmerman case, remember when NBC edited his 911 phone call to stir up the race issue? The media networks are the biggest racists out there and continually cause shit like this and get away with it.

The New York cop should have been indicted plain and simple. Now it adds fuel to the fire and makes justified situations like the Ferguson incident seem like a vast conspiracy that the media will play on. It's not fair to either case and the importance of both gets lost.

people often look for a martyr for their cause. i think mike brown was the wrong choice, as was rodney king. i think they found a new one tonight. pretty baffled that the cop is going to get away with this one, and have a hard time understanding how it can be.

once again, don't fight the police. you're not going to win.

If I were black, I'd probably be pretty frustrated. A white guy shoots up a theatre and is apprehended without incident. A white drug-addled lunatic with a samurai sword is disarmed and arrested without so much as a scratch. An autistic black dude with a fake samurai sword is shot six times in the back in a Panda Express parking lot. Then there's this absolutely disgusting situation in NY.

I don't know why people trust cops implicitly. It's kind of scary that people who are just as stupid, crazy, abusive, and impulsive as the rest of us are tasked with enforcing the law. 

"The cause of Garner's death was "compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police," said Julie Bolcer, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner's office. The death was ruled a homicide.

Acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were listed as contributing conditions in a controversial death that sparked anti-police demonstrations and calls for a federal investigation."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/justice/new-york-choke-hold-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Not only was it the chokehold, but the addition of cops pushing down on his body. This is negligent homicide by the cops. The choke hold is not protocol in NY and has been banned by their dept. This guy wasn't going to die of asthma or a heart attack had the cops not attacked him. An indictment seemed obvious here.

Yeah I just saw this story this morning

Absolutely disgusting.