• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blanton kinda sucks, man

Hey Chuck how about backing up why you love Blanton so much rather than deleting my posts/banning me from chat.

Maybe chuck thinks its his first start of the season after a good spring training against a good lineup...and that your constant whining is just plain tiresome, but I could be wrong about that; it could be entirely different reasons.

Hey Chuck how about backing up why you love Blanton so much rather than deleting my posts/banning me from chat.

You have a PM. Oh and I did back it up on the old forum.

I don't mind venting & critiquing the team, the plays, management etc. What I have a problem with is when you're only here as an opportunist to point out every mistake, stat or negative thing that happens.

Mix in a little optimism and cheer once in a while or I will angelduck you from this community. 

Maybe chuck thinks its his first start of the season after a good spring training against a good lineup...and that your constant whining is just plain tiresome, but I could be wrong about that; it could be entirely different reasons.

Exactly! 

The chat is FOR VENTING, especially when the team is losing.  If you think I'm the only one venting in there you're nuts.

Blanton is a veteran and I don't get how anybody could expect him to be a mid 3 ERA guy at this point.  For a 5 type starter I'd have at least gone for a guy with low 4's ERA last few seasons.

The chat is FOR VENTING, especially when the team is losing.  If you think I'm the only one venting in there you're nuts.

Blanton is a veteran and I don't get how anybody could expect him to be a mid 3 ERA guy at this point.  For a 5 type starter I'd have at least gone for a guy with low 4's ERA last few seasons.

I was in there and saw your venting. However, you don't get to fillabuster.

You don't get it FF. 

No the chat is not for venting. It is for having a good time. You are not a good time in chat

No the chat is not for venting. It is for having a good time. You are not a good time in chat.

You have a PM. Oh and I did back it up on the old forum.

I don't mind venting & critiquing the team, the plays, management etc. What I have a problem with is when you're only here as an opportunist to point out every mistake, stat or negative thing that happens.

Mix in a little optimism and cheer once in a while or I will angelduck you from this community. 

I don't care about threats.  I like this place and respect what you've done with it but there's other places to discuss the Angels online.  I've been very optimistic when the team is looking good.  Loved the Hamilton signing, was in favor of the Hanson trade, while I was nervous about Morales for Vargas I didn't have a problem with it.  Blanton is pitching today and I didn't like that signing, so I was discussing who I think would have been better (or could be better, like Richards) in the rotation for better value.  Also were you in there in the opening day chat when I said I was dancing when the Angels won?  When the team does well and wins I'm happy, when they're losing I'm not.

No the chat is not for venting. It is for having a good time. You are not a good time in chat

No the chat is not for venting. It is for having a good time. You are not a good time in chat.

It's not just for venting, my point is when we're not doing well/something bad has happened it's a place to vent.  When we do well, like the awesome opening day win, it's a place to celebrate.

It's not just for venting, my point is when we're not doing well/something bad has happened it's a place to vent.  When we do well, like the awesome opening day win, it's a place to celebrate.

We were not getting that celebratory mood from you at all. No matter what was going on in the game you stayed the Rainman course. You wa nt to have a discussion about a player, quote stats, bring up past events then make a thread. You want to join in a chat then make it that, not some grudge match.

We were not getting that celebratory mood from you at all. No matter what was going on in the game you stayed the Rainman course. You wa nt to have a discussion about a player, quote stats, bring up past events then make a thread. You want to join in a chat then make it that, not some grudge match.

It's not some grudge thing, we're talking baseball.  One of the last things I put in chat before being banned was Blanton's ERA the last 3 seasons.