• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blanton kinda sucks, man

We were not getting that celebratory mood from you at all. No matter what was going on in the game you stayed the Rainman course. You wa nt to have a discussion about a player, quote stats, bring up past events then make a thread. You want to join in a chat then make it that, not some grudge match.

When we did well on opening day I was PUMPED.  Right now with this rally if we get the big hit, I will be PUMPED!  When Joe Blanton is allowing 3 home runs, I'm not happy.

How much longer will it take for Scioscia to replace him with Richards?

My guess is if/when Hanson goes on the DL, Richards moves back to the rotation then Hanson comes back in the 'pen.

As not awesome as Blanton was this game, I'm far less confident in Hanson and Vargas. It's going to be a long season.

It's not some grudge thing, we're talking baseball.  One of the last things I put in chat before being banned was Blanton's ERA the last 3 seasons.

You obviously missed my point and Chuck's point and everyone's point. We don't want you flogging us with your I hate Blanton stats while the game is going. We don't want some bitter guy gripping about his one irritiation of the day in an unrelenting manner even after being asked to stop, warned and booted to get the point across. It is not enjoyable for any of us to being force fed saltwater when we are thirsty for a win.

Simple answer. Start a vent thread.

Yep. 

Leave the Gameday Chat for rooting on the Angels in real time. Some fans don't want to see all kinds of negativity up in the Gameday Chat. You have a choice not to click on a thread in this forum, you don't have a choice to see it in the Gameday Chat.

You obviously missed my point and Chuck's point and everyone's point. We don't want you flogging us with your I hate Blanton stats while the game is going. We don't want some bitter guy gripping about his one irritiation of the day in an unrelenting manner even after being asked to stop, warnied and booted to get the point across. It is not enjoyable for any of us to being force fed saltwater when we are thirsty for a win.

If Chuck had said agree to disagree in the chat or something along those lines about Blanton, I would have stopped.

The chat is FOR VENTING, especially when the team is losing.  If you think I'm the only one venting in there you're nuts.

Blanton is a veteran and I don't get how anybody could expect him to be a mid 3 ERA guy at this point.  For a 5 type starter I'd have at least gone for a guy with low 4's ERA last few seasons.

Like Edwin Jackson? ERA the last 3 seasons: 4.47, 3.79, 4.03. And the going rate for him was 4/52. Granted he seems to be a bit overpaid for whatever reason, but a pitcher like that will be a lot more than 2/15.

If Chuck had said agree to disagree in the chat or something along those lines about Blanton, I would have stopped.

And yet, you still can't stop or admit you were given plenty of warning to quit your game. It is a you problem not anyone being unfair or singling you out. You decided to continue on regardless of what key words you were waiting for to stop the game.

What key word do you need to stop playing this taking no responsibility game?