• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blanton kinda sucks, man

Blanton could well have a sub 4.00 ERA in Angel Stadium.   It's the road starts in places like Arlington, Camden Yards, new Skankee Stadium, skanky, decrepit Fenway Park, U.S. Cellular Field, et al that worry me when he's on the mound.

Today seemed to indicate that, as Great American is a HR park. 

Based on the past, and 2013 projections, the road ERA for the 3-4-5 starters could potentially get a little ugly.

Was Blanton that bad?

Obviously 3 hrs but only 5ER. And still kept us around.

I'll hold for more starts and see for my judgement

He didn't really keep us in it though. He gave up the lead right away and kept giving it back up again.

But yeah, I hope he gets better.

You have a PM. Oh and I did back it up on the old forum.

I don't mind venting & critiquing the team, the plays, management etc. What I have a problem with is when you're only here as an opportunist to point out every mistake, stat or negative thing that happens.

Mix in a little optimism and cheer once in a while or I will angelduck you from this community. 

I don't post here much (or at all) but I like to keep up with Angels baseball.  This is pretty funny though, so if your mostly negative and don't mix in a little "optimism and cheer" you will get the boot or banned?  Maybe I am missing the mark because I was not in the chat...I hope there is more than meets the eye here because it would seem strange to see this coming from an admin.  just my .02

Just hoping that if Hanson does get DL'd, the rotation can eventually be Weaver, Wilson, Richards, Vargas, and Blanton. 

Richards is impressing in ST and the opening series, but I am still a little leery of how he would do pitching 6-7 innings every 5th day.   If he pitches like he has so far in 2013, and then can do it as a starter, that is at worse #3 stuff. 

I don't post here much (or at all) but I like to keep up with Angels baseball.  This is pretty funny though, so if your mostly negative and don't mix in a little "optimism and cheer" you will get the boot or banned?  Maybe I am missing the mark because I was not in the chat...I hope there is more than meets the eye here because it would seem strange to see this coming from an admin.  just my .02

LOL..can we get an IP check?

Stick around for awhile. I've never seen anyone banned that didn't deserve it. Like i said earlier, if all you want to do is complain start a vent thread. 

Lol Chris Bootcheck

The more I think about the more i like Blanton start. He had 3 bad pitches. Other than that he was ok. We faced the reds in a hitters park. Heck CJ pitched the same way last night if not worse. The reds never really got hit after hit off blanton. It wasnt like they batted around. Here's to hoping he cleans up his act a little bit.

Ya call me nuts

Chuck can be a little hyperbolic when he posts sometimes. It's actually extremely lax around here and we all pretty much tell the team to go f**k themselves after every loss.

Lol Chris Bootcheck

The more I think about the more i like Blanton start. He had 3 bad pitches. Other than that he was ok. We faced the reds in a hitters park. Heck CJ pitched the same way last night if not worse. The reds never really got hit after hit off blanton. It wasnt like they batted around. Here's to hoping he cleans up his act a little bit.

Ya call me nuts

sup nuts. ;)