• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Upcoming 4 game series at Fenway

fishytrout

The Red Sox fans really only reserve their hate for the Yankees. I doubt you will get anything more than ribbing about Trout if he keeps going 0-4 through the series. In fact, you may just bump into a lot of Trout fans there along with his family. Boston is not that far from Millville, NJ.

I met some real Red Sox fans (from Boston) at Anaheim a few years ago when we were in the LDS.  They were very cool.  A beach ball came to one of them and he didn't know what to do. Someone said, "hit it" so he did.

They traveled all the way to OC to see their team play in the LDS, gotta give them credit.

Hey guys, I got tickets to all four of the games at Fenway next week. Anybody have any experience wearing their angels gear at Fenway or is it a bad idea?

It's been a long time since I went there for any games and people were still very fond of the Angels for having taken the Yanks out in 2002 but they weren't bad at all.  They were actually pretty cool.

Edited by Inside Pitch

in my experiences there it really depends on where you sit

my first time there i sat on the lower level behind home plate and had beer spilled on me by a couple of guys every time they walked by, and was taunted by some drunk lady in front of me the whole game

the 2nd time i went, the fans were so disinterested in the game that it was actually boring

It's been a long time since I went there for any games and people were still very fond of the Angels for having taken the Yanks out in 2002 but they weren't bad at all.  They were actually pretty cool.

Well, since then the Angels took out the Red Sox in a playoff sweep so maybe it's best to hope they have short memories.