• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Upcoming 4 game series at Fenway

fishytrout

Went to fenway a few years ago.

Have to admit, its been the coolest stadium experience ive been to so far. The sox fans I talked to werent bad at all. They were up on their stats and knew about our guys which I thought was pretty cool.

To be fair the angels were a lot better than boston that year/series so that probably helped.

But have fun, The city and the stadium are a lot of fun

Just got back from game 1 of 4.. nobody seemed to really notice I was wearing an angel jersey. I found the section of angel fans that came over to Boston with angel vacations. There were about a 100 of them and they were loud and nobody gave us a hard time, maybe because we were up the whole game. Very cool experience and stadium, I would recommend everyone to try and go at least once. 

Just got back from game 1 of 4.. nobody seemed to really notice I was wearing an angel jersey. I found the section of angel fans that came over to Boston with angel vacations. There were about a 100 of them and they were loud and nobody gave us a hard time, maybe because we were up the whole game. Very cool experience and stadium, I would recommend everyone to try and go at least once. 

When I was there last night wearing my Felix jersey and I was cheering my face off as the M's took the lead in the 9th inning ... I was told to sit the **** down :(