• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Ryder Cup

Horschel had only 2 match play rounds in his career, both singles and he is 1-1. Simpson has a career 5-5-1 in singles and 4-1-1 in fourball and 3-2 in a Foursome. He went with experience.

With that logic, the euros should have taken Donald. I wish they would have. He is not playing good right now just like simpson is not playing well.

With my red, white and blue goggles on:

Spieth beats Graeme 1-0

Reed beats Stenson 2-0

Fowler beats Rory 3-0

Rose beats Mahan 3-1

Phil beats Gallacher 4-1

Bubba beats Kaymer 5-1

Kuchar halves Bjorn 5.5- 1.5

Sergio beats Furyk 5.5-2.5

Poulter beats Webb 5.5-3.5

Keegan beats Donaldson 6.5-3.5

Walker beats Westwood 7.5- 3.5

Dubuisson beats Johnson 7.5-4.5 (Europe wins)

A lot of pressure on Mahan, Simpson, Furyk, Johnson, and Kuchar.  I would think the pretty much zero people will pick any of them to get a full point.  Lets hope they can flip some points are at least get a halve.

Horschel had only 2 match play rounds in his career, both singles and he is 1-1. Simpson has a career 5-5-1 in singles and 4-1-1 in fourball and 3-2 in a Foursome. He went with experience.

Simpson hadn't played consistently well all season. Horschel was on fire down the stretch and won the Fed Ex Cup. Sometimes, you need to go with the inexperienced golfer that is playing well over the experienced golfer that is playing like shit.

You are probably right but match play is not regular tourney golf. It's not like the US team had a lot of really good players to pick from so if the captain errs on the side of experience you can only say it didn't work out. No telling what Horchell would have done.

keegan bradley blows.

patrick reed was a complete surprise. very impressive.

lefty was very unhappy in his tv interview. said they had a terrific strategy in '08 that worked well, and for some odd reason, no one seems to want to use it anymore. i don't know what strategy it was, but it sounded very much like he tried to bring it up to watson and got shot down or ignored.