• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Ryder Cup

What Tom?

Playing mickeltits and Bellyputter in foursome over fourball? Those guys were a disaster in foursome. If they would have played foursome format in the morning they still would have lost a point.

I would have gone:

Watson/mahan

Fowler/walker

Spieth/reed

Bradley/mickelson

Then

Spieth/reed

Fowler/walker

Mahan/furyk

Johnson/watson

Rose was incredible in this morning's session.

Speith/Reed win 5&3 after falling behind 2 early.  Watson was stupid for sitting them yesterday afternoon. At least he learned his lesson and is playing them later today.

We really need Fowler/Walker to finish off Rory/Poulter .

oh, and I hate Poulter

Edited by Lou

USA5 ½
Europe 6 1/2
USA      5 1/2

Saturday Afternoon Foursomes
J. Donaldson / L. Westwood
 vs

Z. Johnson / M. Kuchar

S. Garcia / R. Mcilroy

vs

J. Furyk / H. Mahan

M. Kaymer / J. Rose
 vs
J. Spieth / P. Reed

V. Dubuisson / G. Mcdowell
 vs
J. Walker / R. Fowler
Edited by Lou

We will lose this, but I think we've learned something here, and Watson showed it today.

F the old guys… take the young energetic guys.

Glad Watson sat Mickelson today.   Go with Reed and Spieth and Walker.

In 2 years, there needs to be a lot more of this, obviously it comes down to points, but captains picks need to be risers, not old guys who have been there.

That's the Euro success, not a model we should follow.

Sorry Tiger.

US golfers, after they leave the college and rookie tours, rarely if ever match play. They are all about grinding out pars and an occasional birdie on course setup for scoring and figure in 72 holes they will get their numbers. Match play resets every game so you can't carryover a poor score and offset it with better the next day. You either win the match or lose points. Grinders almost need not apply.

As for F the old guys and Tiger, in singles match play he is 45-15-2. Yeah, **** that, I'm sure Jeter will do better in his first year of retirement.