• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mota tonight with Hamilton

"How much do you appreciate being apart of a versatile offense, flexible offense, knowing that you also lived on that side?"

Honestly though, read this question over a couple times. Read it 5 if you have to. I still have no clue what the hell he's asking. Imagine being on live TV and having to respond? I'd be lost.

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking one day Mota's gonna just straight up quit with the Mota-ism's, speak perfect coherent English without an accent, and start asking regular questions that make sense. And everyone watching is gonna be stumped like "what the heck is going on?" And Mota's gonna proceed to look straight into the camera and exclaim "Got ya!" like it was some kind of running joke for the past 5+ years.

This is a question?

you don't speak mota. he's combining what should be two questions into one garbled thought that comes out as an incongruous question. trust me.

edit: think of me as a wiki for all your mota questions.

Edited by ukyah

I thought Mota was going to ask:  How does it feel to struggle but see this offense on a roll?

But yeah, Mota had my head spinning tonight.

I remember college English professors teaching that sometimes the simpler sentence is the better one.  They also said if you have an opportunity to insert a period and create 2 clear sentences, instead of one long unclear one, go for it.

Jose was great at theAW media round table in ST. He was engaging, funny and very nice. He mentioned that he could speak with or without the accent which he proceeded to do. Later on during picture taking and glad handing he was so very nice to my beautiful wife. When I mentioned that I thought he was going to do an Alabama accent whe he mentioned accents earlier. Damned if he didn't break out a "y'all" for me. He treats the fans the right way and I will never utter another mean aimed at him ever again.

Jose was great at theAW media round table in ST. He was engaging, funny and very nice. He mentioned that he could speak with or without the accent which he proceeded to do. Later on during picture taking and glad handing he was so very nice to my beautiful wife. When I mentioned that I thought he was going to do an Alabama accent whe he mentioned accents earlier. Damned if he didn't break out a "y'all" for me. He treats the fans the right way and I will never utter another mean aimed at him ever again.

nobody thinks he isn't a great guy.

I really wish someone would pick up the Jose Mota-isms threads.  I've killed my Directv and thus, am unable to record Jose Mota-isms for this board.  It's awful.  I feel a part of me is missing.

So, if someone -- anyone -- can pick up the slack, I'd be thrilled.  Mota was getting quite a bit of love for his Mota-isms.  We can't let him down now.