• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I know this is possibly a heat of the moment post but damn... If you can extend Kesler 4 more years I'd SERIOUSLY consider dealing Getzlaf for picks/prospects. I know it seems way out there but damn... Dude just doesn't get it done when it counts. I don't want Joe Thornton leading this team. Beauch is definitely gone after this. Gotta bring in a true top pairing D man and one more big name C/LW. Maroon is great in front of the net but he does not have the skill to bury the puck in the net when in front. He's great for a tip in and creating traffic. Just not enough skill.

I disagree with 1.

#2.  Was that Bruce's biggest mistake?  someone hasn't played all playoffs.  And really, if Beauch is gone next season, that player is probably the #1 dman.  not goalie..

I am not saying for this year, I am saying for next year.  Andersen was the right choice this year, no doubt about it.

I am also not saying that Beauch is gone, I am just saying he isn't your #1 guy anymore.

Does anyone here think the Clippers are a fine playoff basketball team? Of course not, I bet everyone here would say the Clippers need to blow up their team because they have proven that they cannot handle big games.

Why is it different with the Ducks?

The Clippers have a strong core they need to build on. The Ducks have an even stronger core they need to build on but are not far away at all.

Does anyone here think the Clippers are a fine playoff basketball team? Of course not, I bet everyone here would say the Clippers need to blow up their team because they have proven that they cannot handle big games. 

Why is it different with the Ducks?

Stop being a moron and comparing apples and oranges.

There's another one.

Although, some of the ass clowns here don't deserve them coming back

It takes a particularly pathetic person to act the way you have in here today. It's Game 7, our season is on the line and we're stressed out of our minds. So any chance you stop being such a c**t?