• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

Tirades? Lectures? Darryl Sutter? I....I don't even. This story is such bullshit without even seeing that it's the NY Post and Larry Brooks.

Larry Brooks is an ass clown. He called the Rangers bottom feeders on Feb.15th

Tortorella used to take no shit from him.

Edited by NJHalo

Lombardi confirms players did have a scuffle with Sutter in February

“@DennisTFP: Dean Lombardi confirms team did lock Darryl Sutter out of locker room. ”It happened in Tampa, not Vancouver. Don’t have a problem with it“

Didn't the kings win 8 in a row at that time lol lock him out more often

Edited by nando714

Didn't necessarily confirm it was a scuffle with Sutter which makes sense since Sutter isn't exactly Mike Kennan. Sounds like it was between the players which isn't exactly surprising. 

http://lakingsinsider.com/2015/04/12/lombardi-addresses-post-report-assuming-control-of-the-room/

i wonder if this had anything to do with richards being sent down.

Sutter on the "incident". I dare you to read it completely without hearing it in his voice.

http://lakingsinsider.com/2015/04/13/april-13-media-availability-darryl-sutter/

Well, quite honest…if you’re asking that question, then you should go to the New York Post, because you don’t know much about sports and you don’t know much about locker rooms, and the biggest part of anything in terms of players having meeting or coaches and players having meetings, the biggest thing is keeping the media out of those meetings, and if you look at where we were on that trip, that was part of us making a movie for the NHL, and we talked about that, about being a little too open. I think the guys who follow us every day and understand get a pretty good handle on all that. [Reporter: As a former player, stuff like that does happen more than us as media or even fans would know.] That’s often that it does, and it should happen. Do you have family? [Reporter: Yeah.] So once in a while do you close the door and talk to your family? [Reporter: The communication’s sometimes not great, but yes, we do.] Or private? Or sometimes veteran players by themselves? Or sometimes veteran players with younger players? I did it as a captain, I did it as a coach, I did it as a general manager, and I totally get it. I totally understand that. And when you have a group that’s used to being so successful, that’s why they’re so successful. [Reporter: Growing up with all those brothers, too. It’s part-and-parcel.] Part-and-parcel of somebody from New York who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, and giving it to somebody else who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, and then it takes somebody who knows what they’re talking about, either a player or a coach to explain to those people so they understand. They know what they shouldn’t have said. [Reporter: I’m sure there would’ve been some good stories with Pully back in the day.] He might’ve locked you in. It’s quite silly that people bring it up. If we’d have made the playoffs, then they’d have been talking about how we’re going to lose in the first round. The same people who talk about that stuff are the same people who want people or teams or players not to do well.

I'm glad Duck fans are no longer shell shocked after their abysmal game 7 against the Kings last year to finally show up consistently in this thread. Congrats!

I know the thread title has been bugging you for close to a year now so no worries, it'll change soon.

In all seriousness good luck in the playoffs guys.

no one here's making any excuses, nate.

I haven't read an excuse ? If anything I think we're all in agreement that the kings didn't deserve to even sniff the playoffs the way they played.

Again looking forward to the annual Duck choke job and BB extention (hopefully)

OK you guys going to (are watching) watch the Cup playoffs.

Nashville-Chicago in a double over-time 3-3 game right now -- Crawford got pulled out of goal, I think in the first period.

Vancouver leads Calgary 1-0 , third period at Vancouver.

who's everyone rooting for?  The Ducks?

I'm for the Ducks and for Vancouver in the early going.

Would like to see Blackhawks advance -- last year's Blackhawks-Kings Cup playoff series was one for the ages -- just a great 7 game series. Too bad we won't see another one this year.