• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

What a blind spot you must have if you don't think leadership on the ice matters.  Then again he is a leader on the ice... in simulated dives and cheap shots.

while i won't agree with all the actions he exhibits on the ice in his style of play, that doesn't reflect accurately his ability to be a leader. leadership encompasses many things, as you well know.

he's been captain for longer than sutter's tenure . . . that says something to me about his abilities.

What a blind spot you must have if you don't think leadership on the ice matters. Then again he is a leader on the ice... in simulated dives and cheap shots.

I'll take brown over horse face getslaf any day of the week and twice on Sundays

i wasn't sure if stoll was coming back next year. i feel pretty confident that that's a certainty now.

Couldn't you say though, that because of this action he took.  His price may plummet.  Which would make him a very intriguing sign.  I don't know what he was asking for, since I don't follow the Kings at all.  But if he was looking for $6-8 million, and now, that price comes down to $3-4 million, or even lower since he had a down year.  You have to listen don't you?

Sorry Nando, anyone who would take Brown over Getzy is crazy.  

Considering the Kings team makeup, I'm not sure if the team wins either cup Getzlaf as talented as he may be. This team judged by its parts by all rights should have cratered but somehow managed to come together to go on this run. I'm not sure it happens without the current leadership.

wait wait wait. the ducks were the thugs to brown last time the played at the pond. he did nothing wrong. he plays a thin line between aggressive and dirty. i'm sure impartial people would say he's aggressive. a duck fan jealous of his two cups in three years is not impartial.

The ducks play clean family hockey. You didn't know?

• 1 month later...

Kopi is a must sign for the long term for the Kings.  Vital player for them.  I hope you guys get Williams back...but not Sekera, I want him on the Ducks!

Most likely depends on the Voynov outcome.

I consider voynov a goner. At least I'm not expecting anything from him.

Sekera and the kings have spoken since the season ended. But jeff petry just got aav of 5.5m. Sekera is gonna get overpaid by someone.

Also the thing about all the extensions the kings gave out. They're all very tradable salaries

Edited by nando714

i hope they keep sekera. liked his play and think he'd be a solid dman for a few more years.

i'm abivalent about williams. too man long cold streaks and short hot streaks.