• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

bob and jim are going to say shut out as many times as humanly possible in the third period.

i can't be upset about this year. two cups in three years? blessed to be around for it. take the time off, boys, and recharge those batteries for next year.

It was a good run fellas. 2 cups in 3 seasons, 3 trips to wcf. bye bye williams it was great watching you in sliver/black/purple/gold

williams is good for 15 goals. some team will likely overpay for him for three years. doubt it'll be us. 

thanks, justin. couldn't have done it without you.

bob and jim are going to say shut out as many times as humanly possible in the third period.

i can't be upset about this year. two cups in three years? blessed to be around for it. take the time off, boys, and recharge those batteries for next year.

see the bottom part is what i think. 

you're on shark tank:

panel: you get two cups in 3 seasons b....

you: done

never look back

stoll, williams, and regehr are all unrestricted free agents. not expecting all of them to return. i'd probably push hardest to keep regehr.

toffoli is a restricted free agent. he'll be signed no matter what it takes.

Two Cups allow the "have fun with it".

Besides, the team could definitely use one breather from 20+ SCP games. It takes its' toll eventually after 3 seasons. But what a great till it was!

I can imagine!  2 Cups in 48 years. Not bad!  But you're right ... that got to take a toll on an organization.

The Ducks only have 1 in 23 years. I forget how many the Kings had after 23 years, but I'm sure it was plenty.

I can imagine! 2 Cups in 48 years. Not bad! But you're right ... that got to take a toll on an organization.

The Ducks only have 1 in 23 years. I forget how many the Kings had after 23 years, but I'm sure it was plenty.

Lulz

3/10

Keep trying

I don't have to keep trying. I nailed it.

2 is greater than 1.

I got my popcorn ready for this years Duck meltdown. If it's another game 7 loss at home that'd bring the laughs. Only thing to top that would be a BB extension.

He actually did.

Hey, this year just didn't have that feel anyway.

They came close to making the SCP, and didn't totally tank.

But for your sake Geoff, I hope the defense is better for your team during this SCP.

You have a really good one goal differential record this season (something like 2 losses), which explains 107 pts despite having a worse goal differential than the Kings.

But can that continue to last for two more months?

Edited by Angel Oracle

I can imagine! 2 Cups in 48 years. Not bad! But you're right ... that got to take a toll on an organization.

We root for a baseball team that only has one World Series in 50 plus years. They must be exhausted.

Anyways Geoff is just having fun and messing around. Let us know when the Ducks get their second cup.

I really hope that last sentence doesn't come back to haunt me.

Great season Kings.

As a Ducks fan I wish we would have had a chance at playoff redemption, but c'est la vie.

What sucks for you guys is that you are on the bubble - those are the tough years.

You miss the playoffs, but you also don't get a super high pick.

guess I'll be rooting for the Ducks this post season............oh well.

yeah, I'm not one of those Kings fans that says, 'hey, we didn't make it, screw the Ducks,  hope they lose'

I want the S. Cal team(s) to win because its a good thing for S. Cal hockey over all.

the Calgary loss did add a bit of an extra punch though, when it was Jonas Hiller who beat us in net for the Flames win.