• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Using Ibanez instead of Calhoun late in games

I just don't get it. Calhoun is almost certainly the more productive hitter. Like I've said before, Ibanez is going to be taking away at bats from better players until Dipoto gets him off the roster because Scioscia just can't help himself. 

Also, Freese needs to go too. Dude has a .577 OPS after ~200 PAs...I've seen enough. Ibanez is at .498 and he's creeping towards the 200 PA mark as well. These are two of the worst hitters in the league right now and for some reason they're still getting at bats. Change it up, shit....not like we're committed to them with long term deals...

Edit: After looking at the box score, I now realize Calhoun pinch hit for Cowgill, but still, I don't get why Ibanez is the 1st guy to PH most nights

Edited by Butcher'd

I just watched Braveheart last night. Why did william wallace sleep with queen when he was supposed to be madly in love with his wife? What a jerk.

Edit: i just watched it again and apparently William Wallace's wife was killed earlier in the movie so he wasn't really cheating on her..... But still what a jerk

Edited by Stevestevens

I once had a gardener. I think his name was Emmanuel. Or Pablo. Or something Mexican-y. It doesn't matter. Anyway, one day he just didn't show up. Like, he just vanished. This wasn't like Carlos. He was always there regardless of how he felt or what was going on in his life at the time. He was one of the hardest workers I've ever known. So I went out to my tool shed and noticed all my tools were missing. More specifically, the garden tools. I had known Paco for years, there was no way he stole my tools. But it didn't add up. I know they were there the day before, and Miguel had been here the day before working in the garden. After looking around for a few minutes I noticed a note on my work bench. It said "I took joor tools - Juan". I was fuming. I trusted Felipe and he betrayed me. Now I had no tools, and no gardener. I called the cops but they haven't found anything yet. I hope they find the son of a bitch and he rots in prison. No one steals from me.

*Edit* Just got a call back from the police. Apparently Esteban had taken my tools to be cleaned as they were dirty and he wanted me to have nice, clean tools once he was done with them. Unfortunately, on his way to clean them he was kidnapped by drug lords and murdered. Still, what an asshole.

Edited by tdawg87

I once had a gardener. I think his name was Emmanuel. Or Pablo. Or something Mexican-y. It doesn't matter. Anyway, one day he just didn't show up. Like, he just vanished. This wasn't like Carlos. He was always there regardless of how he felt or what was going on in his life at the time. He was one of the hardest workers I've ever known. So I went out to my tool shed and noticed all my tools were missing. More specifically, the garden tools. I had known Paco for years, there was no way he stole my tools. But it didn't add up. I know they were there the day before, and Miguel had been here the day before working in the garden. After looking around for a few minutes I noticed a note on my work bench. It said "I took joor tools - Juan". I was fuming. I trusted Felipe and he betrayed me. Now I had no tools, and no gardener. I called the cops but they haven't found anything yet. I hope they find the son of a bitch and he rots in prison. No one steals from me.

*Edit* Just got a call back from the police. Apparently Esteban had taken my tools to be cleaned as they were dirty and he wanted me to have nice, clean tools once he was done with them. Unfortunately, on his way to clean them he was kidnapped by drug lords and murdered. Still, what an asshole.

Pinche Steve

I just watched Braveheart last night. Why did william wallace sleep with queen when he was supposed to be madly in love with his wife? What a jerk.

Edit: i just watched it again and apparently William Wallace's wife was killed earlier in the movie so he wasn't really cheating on her..... But still what a jerk

why did scott lie to boof and play the final game against the dragons as the ball hogging teen wolf.

Edit, he played it as michael j fox and passed the ball to chubs a lot that game.