• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3 Stars of the Game 6/15

So why did my post get knocked out? I believe I was within the rules. I did not complain or bitch about any Angels players. The NHL doesn't select just home team players they select the top 3 stars of the game. Kinda rude!

Same. Mine was deleted for no reason too

So why did my post get knocked out? I believe I was within the rules. I did not complain or bitch about any Angels players. The NHL doesn't select just home team players they select the top 3 stars of the game. Kinda rude!

Hmm..not sure why it was knocked. But this thread is meant for the Angels. Screw the other team!

Hmm..not sure why it was knocked. But this thread is meant for the Angels. Screw the other team!

Stradling never said that it had to be all Angels just the top 3 stars of the game. I was keeping within the spirit of the way the NHL does theirs. I didn't complain about any Angels players.

Same. Mine was deleted for no reason too

I was going to respond to your post, then it was gone. I thought you were re-posting it. But my response to Hamilton getting thrown out at 2nd.

I didn't watch the play, but I thought Josh took off to 2nd because Pujols put himself in a bad predicament by going to 3rd. So Josh sacrificed himself at 2nd to ensure Pujols would be safe at third.

I was going to respond to your post, then it was gone. I thought you were re-posting it. But my response to Hamilton getting thrown out at 2nd.

I didn't watch the play, but I thought Josh took off to 2nd because Pujols put himself in a bad predicament by going to 3rd. So Josh sacrificed himself at 2nd to ensure Pujols would be safe at third.

I guess that kind of makes sense, pujols wouldve possibly been gunned down at 3b, although far less likely than hamilton being thrown out at 2nd. Edited by Poozy

The point of this thread is the three Angel stars of the game. With tonight being Fathers Day I was doing the family thing and not paying close enough attention. From what I saw I would go with:

3. Pujols

2. Aybar

1. Trout, who if Hayward didn't go Superman could have easily had five hits.

Nice series by Trout and Albert. Keep it going boys.

1. Mike Trout! (3-5, 1 HR)

2. Aybar (1-2, 1 HR) But he had to be taken out of the game early

3. Hamilton (2-4, 1 BB)

I think Albert and Josh are tied for third. Trout was thisclose to 5 hits, ugh Heyward

Aybar did some good things with his glove last night also.

This about the Angels so stay on topic.

Poozy you didn't post anything about a player doing well, instead another gripe about who you didn't think played well. First post a complaint, gone.

I'm actually going to give Santiago a #3 star. Even though I would like him to get through 6 complete innings, he pitched well enough to get a win, and that is all we should expect from a #5 starter.

Pujols gets the #2 star. A lot of you rip on him for his baserunning, I like his aggressiveness. Scioscia asks this of his players, and Pujols responds. He could easily dog it and go station to station but he is trying hard. Probably because he knows he isn't hitting as well as he should be.

Trout is the obvious #1 star. He's back in a zone over the past few weeks and it's fun to watch. I have a feeling he will be in a lot of these kinds of threads.

Regarding this thread following a loss, I like the silver lining. This board needs more of it.