• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uh oh...Iraq

And there's still Nazis in this world so actually it didn't work well. Next?

They aren't stirring up much shit these days by mass murdering and subjugating countries so I guess it worked well enough for the time being. There are also a few Druids around but the last I heard they weren't much of a problem either.

Well, the Romans thought they were big enough a-holes that they decreed Druidism banned because they were all about human sacrificing and had no appreciation for Pliny the Elder, his writings or beer. So I guess their reign of terror was short lived and not even given much more of a footnote when it comes to their Whicker Man parties that 2000 years later started to gain popularity in Black Rock, Nevada.

I think ISIS is making the mistake that Putin can be threatened like the US can. Putin authored the plan to have the chemical weapons removed from Syria and now ISIS wants to spit in his face.

They keep saying God willing. They may just find out little support from above they are going to receive. I don't think the God of love is really down with the side beheading children.

Western Civilization owes its entire existence to Christianity. Christ's first people, the people who literally walked among Our Lord, are being massacred and we are doing nothing about it. I am not in favor of being a world police, but I am in favor of sticking up for the very thing that gave us the means to be able to do something about it. White man may piss all over his ancestors and not give a shit about anything but himself, but the Muslims haven't forgotten the folks for whos sake they bled. We need to destroy all who threaten our Christian brothers, that's the bottom line. 

I just can't accept the narrative of letting it sort itself out. We have a duty. May Heaven consume us. 

Edited by bakunin

i like reading your POV, bakunin. i don't always agree with you or understand what you're saying, but i like reading it and am glad you're posting again.

i think there is something to the idea of war on Christianity. not sure if the trilateral commission will do things or if the people at bohemian grove have plans, but i don't discount your POV as quickly as others here.

Thanks, I'm not trolling. I think the abhorrence shown to me is a rejection of acknowledging the truth in a lot of my words. I don't blame them, the truth is unsettling. 

Western Civilization owes its entire existence to Christianity. Christ's first people, the people who literally walked among Our Lord, are being massacred and we are doing nothing about it. I am not in favor of being a world police, but I am in favor of sticking up for the very thing that gave us the means to be able to do something about it. White man may piss all over his ancestors and not give a shit about anything but himself, but the Muslims haven't forgotten the folks for whos sake they bled. We need to destroy all who threaten our Christian brothers, that's the bottom line. 

I just can't accept the narrative of letting it sort itself out. We have a duty. May Heaven consume us. 

I assume this was typed while in line at the recruiting station?

I was fortunate enough to be born in a country free of Muslims, though this is rapidly changing. More souls for Heaven, HaloMagic. I will be stuck in Purgatory, meanwhile those martyred for their Christian faith will be enjoying Life Everlasting. I am just a lowly sinner who wants to help. 

Well, good news Bak, is that ISIS just challenged the country that has one of the largest amount of Orthodox Catholic's in the world.  

The re-Christianization of Russia is definitely a good thing. Eastern and Western Christians need to unite, our futures depend on it.