• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/13/14 Angels @ Phillies (No Aybar)

I'd bring in Frieri to pitch the 9th. You gotta trust your guy to be able to come in and finish it off. Plus, if Smith pitches 2 innings tonight, he's unavailable if I need him in a pinch tomorrow. The wind is blowing in, so they REALLY have to crush one to get it out, and we've got maybe our best defensive players in the field... let's go get that win.

He's been a machine, that's for sure. Does he continue to get playing time when Calhoun comes back?

With 2 of 3 OF coming off the DL, I think there will be plenty of time for everyone to file through the DH spot, especially since we get nothing from there as it is (Cron's tiny sample size aside).

I seriously wonder if all Albert is thinking about when he comes up to bat is how much money he is making that game or at bat.  He is getting pathetic to watch.  Did he forget who he is and has been?????

what was he thinking about two weeks ago? absolutely ignorant criticism, and i'm one of the dudes that gets blown up as a hater.

hamilton can start in LF, cowgill can rotate dh/of, cron can be optioned or benched.  give ibanez the next few weeks and if he doesnt hit just release him.

He hasn't hit all season why would you give him a few more?

Edited by rafibomb