• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/13/14 Angels @ Phillies (No Aybar)

Ok...when was the last time a game ended I the eighth? I believe your best reliever should close the game..I maybe wrong

well, a lot of managers agree with you.  but, there's a growing belief out there that it's not always sound logic.  look at it this way - you won't have a chance to win it in the 9th if you don't get through the 8th with the lead.  just because the 9th is the last inning, doesn't mean it's the highest-leverage inning.  If you face the other team's best hitters with a 1-run lead in the 8th, and the bottom of their order with a 3 run lead in the 9th, wouldn't you say the 8th was the most important inning of that game?

out of curiosity does anyone still think kendrick is a good fielder?

remember when i brought that up in spring and people said "he passes the eye test"  and i asked if people actually watch the game?

just curious, are positive about anything?  Every time I read your posts I feel like looking for a rope......as life is hopeless.