• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Smith

So last night he eats something that makes him sick, and he's throwing up in the bullpen.

Tonight he has "an issue with his side", according to Scioscia. Did he pull a muscle throwing up?? How long will he be out?

I'm feeling a bit sick right now...

Marsaka wins the internet if it turns out Scioscia was lying about the puking incident. The odds are somewhere around .00000000001, but for how much crap Marsaka gets on here, it would be golden.

Marsaka wins the internet if it turns out Scioscia was lying about the puking incident. The odds are somewhere around .00000000001, but for how much crap Marsaka gets on here, it would be golden.

Yea Marsaka certainly deserves much better.

Joe Smith does not have appendicitis or kidney stones or any of the things I've seen suggested.

He ate a bad protein bar, then he wanted to get it out so he threw up intentionally. Then, totally unrelated, he felt some tightness (not pain) in his side. He said today it was already better.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is ok to pitch on Wednesday. Certainly by Friday.

Joe Smith does not have appendicitis or kidney stones or any of the things I've seen suggested.

He ate a bad protein bar, then he wanted to get it out so he threw up intentionally. Then, totally unrelated, he felt some tightness (not pain) in his side. He said today it was already better.

Wow, he sounds like an idiot...

What is a bad protein bar anyway, and who purges food like that just because they don't like it?

I'd hate to serve him "bad" food on a team charter flight...

By "bad" I don't mean it tasted bad. It was making him feel sick. So he puked to get it out. Then he said he felt better.

Don't ask me. That's what he said.

All you can do is laugh at this. Thanks for letting us all know though.

TV showed Smith smiling and laughing with the bullpen coach just before he was to come in. He didn't look ill enough to be scratched to me. 

Scioscia will use an upset tummy to keep his best reliever out of the lineup (so Frieri can rebuld his confidence)....

Yet he, almost daily, can't wait to pencil in a DH (DESIGNATED HITTER), who is hitting .089 the last 3 weeks?

This kind of crap has been going on for so long now, it is hard to get upset about it any more. Scioscia is Scioscia and that isn't going to change. Nothing will change until Scioscia is managing from his couch at home.

A team that allows a knucklehead like Scioscia to continue managing, with all the evidence they have, deserves what it gets.

If missing the playoffs for 4 straight seasons, and 4th place in May again isn't enough....what will be?

TV showed Smith smiling and laughing with the bullpen coach just before he was to come in. He didn't look ill enough to be scratched to me.

Scioscia will use an upset tummy to keep his best reliever out of the lineup (so Frieri can rebuld his confidence)....

Yet he, almost daily, can't wait to pencil in a DH (DESIGNATED HITTER), who is hitting .089 the last 3 weeks?

This kind of crap has been going on for so long now, it is hard to get upset about it any more. Scioscia is Scioscia and that isn't going to change. Nothing will change until Scioscia is managing from his couch at home.

A team that allows a knucklehead like Scioscia to continue managing, with all the evidence they have, deserves what it gets.

If missing the playoffs for 4 straight seasons, and 4th place in May again isn't enough....what will be?

HB why can't you just take it at face value? Smith and Fletcher said he threw up yet you want to blame Scioscia? Come on there are plenty of real things to be bothered by than to make shit up.