• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Six games versus the Rangers and Yankees

Glen

Six games versus the Rangers and Yankees  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What will our record against them be?

• 0-6
    • 1-5
    • 2-4
    • 3-3
    • 4-2
    • 5-1
    • 6-0

Now that we finally got over .500, we have a test in the next six games.  How will this team do?

Edit: I done messed up and posted this in the lounge.  Mod, please move to main forum or delete.

Edited by Glen

I picked 4-2 I just think we are on a nice little run right now. I'd love to see us have a couple games with comfortable leads late so we can see more Morin. We need to take the first two from Texas with Darvish pitching game three.

I picked 4-2 I just think we are on a nice little run right now. I'd love to see us have a couple games with comfortable leads late so we can see more Morin. We need to take the first two from Texas with Darvish pitching game three.

I'm also going with 4-2 and I'd be happy with that.

Considering that Santiago pitches twice in the next six games, Skaggs has to beat Darvish, and Tanaka is likely to pitch for New York, a 3-3 record is optimistic.

Darvish couldn't get through the 4th against Oakland in his last, and we could have, really should have, beaten Tanaka in NYC.

2-4

The Rangers offense is going to stop slumping and utterly destroy us in blowout fashion. We will lose two of three in Yankee stadium in one run games due to the bullpen.

2-4

The Rangers offense is going to stop slumping and utterly destroy us in blowout fashion. We will lose two of three in Yankee stadium in one run games due to the bullpen.

Wow, what the hell, I mean seriously, what the hell? All the things going through my mind about this post will make me sound like a superfan, but Christ, have you even paid attention to this team lately? You're turning into the negative guy that has zero positivity to add. Actually I guess I can't say you're turning into that guy because you're relatively new or at least this name is new to the board and you've been this guy pretty consistently. Oh by the way in the thread about when will the Angels be over .500 and you posted yesterday after the game, not in your lifetime, well the thread was talking this season. So go ahead and take your Debbie downer persona and post when we lose or in the game day thread.

Considering that Santiago pitches twice in the next six games, Skaggs has to beat Darvish, and Tanaka is likely to pitch for New York, a 3-3 record is optimistic.

I don't think we'll see Tanaka again. Nuno is pitching Friday, so assuming Tanaka pitches Saturday (they don't have anyone listed yet) he'd be pitching on 3 days rest if we were to see him.

Sabathia pitched Tuesday so we could miss him as well. They did have a game postponed yesterday so I'm not sure what that'll do to their rotation

Edited by CanadianHalo

Wow, what the hell, I mean seriously, what the hell? All the things going through my mind about this post will make me sound like a superfan, but Christ, have you even paid attention to this team lately? You're turning into the negative guy that has zero positivity to add. Actually I guess I can't say you're turning into that guy because you're relatively new or at least this name is new to the board and you've been this guy pretty consistently. Oh by the way in the thread about when will the Angels be over .500 and you posted yesterday after the game, not in your lifetime, well the thread was talking this season. So go ahead and take your Debbie downer persona and post when we lose or in the game day thread.

Offsides.  10 yard penalty.

I think he's joking.

I thought his post was silly too, but come on now. He has a different outlook than you. No need to freak out on him.

Should we all be picking the team to go 6-0 and win every game by 5+ runs?

I thought his post was silly too, but come on now. He has a different outlook than you. No need to freak out on him.

Should we all be picking the team to go 6-0 and win every game by 5+ runs?

No of course not, but when he made his pick about 30 people had taken the poll, he was the only one that had a losing record. If he shared anything positive at all with his contributions I would have turned a blind eye to his post. But even though we've played much better of late he still posts this garbage.

Meh, I voted 4-2, but they could certainly go 2-4 with this stretch against two good teams. Frankly, with the way things have gone the past few years, I certainly wouldn't chastise anyone who has a pessimistic view about the Angels. To each his own.