• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 4/20 Angels @ Tigers

Chimi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Well, they committed to Ibanez, so we are stuck with him for a bit still.  Most people were either for Ibanez or passively okay with the deal.  Unless I'm mistaken Blarg was one of the few people who openly questioned the logic behind the move at the time.

Psssht, that guy doesn't know anything.

Well, they committed to Ibanez, so we are stuck with him for a bit still.  Most people were either for Ibanez or passively okay with the deal.  Unless I'm mistaken Blarg was one of the few people who openly questioned the logic behind the move at the time.

Make that two of us.

Make that two of us.

I started a thread and made a case for CJ Cron for DH, but it wasn't popular. 

Funny in hindsight how people want him there now. I'd take Green or Cron, but I'd prefer Cron as he'll offer more power. I'd keep Green in AAA as long as possible to continue getting innings at the SS position. 

Make that two of us.

I wanted Green to be the DH full time.   So there were definitely people that weren't on the Ibanez bandwagon. but I don't recall making noise about it either because he was pretty cheap.  So props to those of you that called that shot.   I still think they wait til next month before they make a decision on Ibanez due to his tendency to have slow starts.

Edited by Inside Pitch