• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 4/20 Angels @ Tigers

Chimi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It's just weird to me that the mods try to dictate how people discuss the game.  A vent thread was created to keep the gameday threads clean.  The vent threads get multiple times more comments than a gameday thread--so that should indicate people like the freedom to discuss the game as they see fit.  And then the solution today is to merge them and tell people to watch what they say?  I don't get it.

This isn't the Vent thread so maybe you need to make one so you can be your usual happy self.

It's just weird to me that the mods try to dictate how people discuss the game.  A vent thread was created to keep the gameday threads clean.  The vent threads get multiple times more comments than a gameday thread--so that should indicate people like the freedom to discuss the game as they see fit.  And then the solution today is to merge them and tell people to watch what they say?  I don't get it.

You still didn't answer the question in regards to the foreign object :)

This isn't the Vent thread so maybe you need to make one so you can be your usual happy self.

It was the vent thread until Chuck changed it.  :)

I also find it funny that having a normal discussion like most people do when watching games with friends (i.e., one that involves both criticism and praise when deserved) is somehow frowned upon.

It was the vent thread until Chuck changed it.  :)

I also find it funny that having a normal discussion like most people do when watching games with friends (i.e., one that involves both criticism and praise when deserved) is somehow frowned upon.

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/12140-jsnpritchett-aka-vent-thread-420-angels-vs-tigers/

1393003380754.jpg

It's just weird to me that the mods try to dictate how people discuss the game. A vent thread was created to keep the gameday threads clean. The vent threads get multiple times more comments than a gameday thread--so that should indicate people like the freedom to discuss the game as they see fit. And then the solution today is to merge them and tell people to watch what they say? I don't get it.

This

Yeah what's up with that?

The FO must not be looking at the same way we are looking at it. Are they blind or do they have another agenda? Hard to figure these moves out.

Well, they committed to Ibanez, so we are stuck with him for a bit still.  Most people were either for Ibanez or passively okay with the deal.  Unless I'm mistaken Blarg was one of the few people who openly questioned the logic behind the move at the time.