• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread 4/20 Angels @ Tigers

Chimi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

And a good ST. And the fact that he's got a good approach at the plate, his swing looks balanced and he looks comfortable at the plate. Something I haven't seen from Stewart since he came up with the Rockies. 

Coming into today, he was hitting .250 with a .280 OBP.  That's not locked in.  The fact that he had a good spring training still does not convince me that he has overcome his personality and performance issues of the last few years.  I need a lot more than a couple of good games in the regular season for me to buy into him.

Coming into today, he was hitting .250 with a .280 OBP.  That's not locked in.  The fact that he had a good spring training still does not convince me that he has overcome his personality and performance issues of the last few years.  I need a lot more than a couple of good games in the regular season for me to buy into him.

I've seen enough. There's much more to see if a player is locked in than the stats dude. 

Stewart needs to play every day. 

Using your logic, a player cannot be locked in if their current stats do not indicate they're locked in. 

Coming into today, he was hitting .250 with a .280 OBP. That's not locked in. The fact that he had a good spring training still does not convince me that he has overcome his personality and performance issues of the last few years. I need a lot more than a couple of good games in the regular season for me to buy into him.

So let me get this straight? In the vent thread we can't get on people if they complain because that's what this thread is for, but if someone has a positive thought we can ream them? Cool

If you say so.  He's just like CJ: you're not going to get the borderline calls if you throw like that.

Ball 4 to Cabrera wasn't borderline.  It was thigh high 3 inches in on the plate.  An absolutely horrid call, regardless of the circus that followed.