• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 NFL Draft

nando714

I loved the Cardinals pick. Not only did we trade back and pick up a 3rd rounder but perhaps the top safety. Deone Bucannon can do it all. Play in the box or back in the field. Big physical safety. Adrian Wilson all over again and fills a need.

Day 2 again Cardinals can go in any direction they want

Looks like Denver grabbed one of the best available in B. Roby. All the mocks I checked showed him being gone by their pick but the discussions make him sound pretty raw. Definitely a theme for them between their signings and first round pick trying to get tougher on D.

Can Roby tackle?

Serious question

Dude is such an epic douche bag. Look forward to his 30 for 30 spot in 10 years about how he is now a used care salesman in College Station.

I've got plenty of used care I could sell if there is a decent market for it.

I'm happy with Robinson and Donald going to the Rams in the first round.

That's potentially a great front 7 D, and Robinson is a SORELY needed OL upgrade.

But, they still need a good CB to go with Jenkins and more secondary depth!

They still have a 10th through 13th pick in every round though, with which to improve OL, CB, S, WR, and QB.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Can Roby tackle?

Serious question

I honestly know very little about him but the main knock on him was his lack of ball awareness according to one of the guys on NFL network.  They showed highlights from a game against Wisconsin last year where the WR he was on had a huge day.  The plays they showed he had great coverage and stuck with the WR the entire time but he got burned because he never knew when the ball was coming as he didn't look for it or read the fact that the receiver was making a move to catch it.  His numbers at the combine were good, he was projected to be gone by the time they picked and they need depth at the position with Harris recovering from a torn ACL.  Everything I read had them going D line or O line in rd 1 but they could afford to go best available and by most accounts that what he was.  You always have to look towards the future but I was just somewhat surprised considering how small their window with Peyton is.  That said with Talib and Ward in the secondary in Denver whoever the #2 is won't be on the opposing teams best receiver and he'll have some help.   

It's really amazing how deep this draft is. There are sooo many players who have 1st round talent still around. I might consider giving up the Charger 2015 1st round pick to get a second pick in this years second round.

Niners have 5 picks between rounds 2-3.

Obviously changes if they trade up