• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 NFL Draft

nando714

I hope that isn't the case but I wondered if they were considering a QB at all in the first few rounds depending on who falls.  Not sure what they think of Osweiler long term but anyone they draft would be behind Peyton learning for at least a year and some of the guys likely available have a higher upside than Osweiler.    

Noticed that espn and nfl network are both covering the draft. Tuned into espn and immediately saw Chris Berman, couldn't switch over to nfl network any faster.

Yeah ESPN also has Ray Lewis. I'll be watching it on the NFL network.

Thanks for the reminder about the NFL network. Buffalo traded pick #9, next years first rd pick and a l4th rd pick next year to move up 5 spots to get S. Watkins.

Horrible move by Buffalo.  They'd have been better off trading back to 20 and getting Cooks, adding some picks and keeping their 2015 #1.

Super happy with the Cowboys pick.  While our huge need is on the defensive side, getting a guard was the next best thing.  We now have 4 of the 5 guys on our OL at 25 years old or younger.  Really excited about this going forward.

Not sure wtf the Chiefs are doing getting a projected OLB with Hali and Houston. Looking around it looks like depth because Houston is up for a big deal and Hali is the year after next.

Was really hoping we could get Brandin Cooks or more of a need....granted "needs" are something the pundits talk about not knowing what a team is really doing.

Mel Kiper is such a twat. Dude goes out of his way to argue with everyone.

I remember years ago when he almost had a hemorrhage that Brady Quinn wasn't the #1 pick in the draft. The guy is a douche.

Really surprised that Jacksonville took a QB #1 with all of their other needs. Blake Bortles may turn out to be a decent NFL QB, but IMO there were better players available and they could have gotten a QB later. One thing that may have complicated things: They were interested in LSU's Zach Mettenberger, but his recent marijuana arrest pretty much killed that. They also looked at Teddy Bridgewater but reportedly they had a lot of doubts about his ability to learn and run an NFL offense.

The current management/coaching team seems to be a lot more on the ball than their predecessors, so I will trust their judgment - for now.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan