• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Letterman retiring

Everybody knows that not as many people watch John Stewart online as Tosh.0. It is common knowledge. Look it up. About this, there can be no debate.

i think if you're going to make the claim, then you need to provide the information.

and until you do, it looks like stewart has better numbers.

i think if you're going to make the claim, then you need to provide the information.

and until you do, it looks like stewart has better numbers.

The information is readily available online. It is public domain for anybody to search for and view on the internet. Tosh.0's ratings surpass any other Comedy Central show. It is a fact that can't be debated.

Edited by Ray McKigney

The information is readily available online. It is public domain for anybody to search for and view on the internet. Tosh.0's ratings surpass any other Comedy Central show. It is a fact that can't be debated.

If it is so readily available, than you should have no problem posting a link to support your "facts." When you say "Everybody knows that not as many people watch John Stewart online as Tosh.0. It is common knowledge. Look it up. About this, there can be no debate" than surely you could provide links that would support your claim if it is such common knowledge (which is hilarious to think that something so trivial is common knowledge).

If it is so readily available, than you should have no problem posting a link to support your "facts." When you say "Everybody knows that not as many people watch John Stewart online as Tosh.0. It is common knowledge. Look it up. About this, there can be no debate" than surely you could provide links that would support your claim if it is such common knowledge (which is hilarious to think that something so trivial is common knowledge).

Yes, exactly. It's a fact. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Do people really care that much about late-night television?

No. I ain't got time for that.

Though the few times I've seen Fallon it was funny and refreshing. Was never a Letterman or Leno fan. Johnny Carson was fantastic back in the day.

dave lost my interest years ago when the banter between him and paul just kept going on and on and on. it wasn't funny, and i felt like i was being ripped off.

i recorded last night's farewell but don't know if i'll watch it. saw the top ten list - meh.