• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread - Angels vs Dodgers - March 29, 2014

if i were the pitching coach, i'd be in skaggs ear telling him, "keep the ball down." as long as he pitches down his stuff is going to work for him, but he seems to lose his mechanics, as tall pitchers seem to do, and his stuff is very hittable up in the zone.

if i were the pitching coach, i'd be in skaggs ear telling him, "keep the ball down." as long as he pitches down his stuff is going to work for him, but he seems to lose his mechanics, as tall pitchers seem to do, and his stuff is very hittable up in the zone.

You're dead on right. I'm really impressed by his stuff. If he can stay down consistently, and perhaps work on a change or splitter, he'll be a great addition to the staff.

We knew there wouldbe growing pains. We need to teach him strike one. He was 2-0 or 3-0 to way too many hitters. And then he got squoze while pitching to chonie. But if you aren't throwing strikes it's hard to get the call on a pitch on the edge of the plate. But all in all he limited the damage. Threw a TON of pitches too. I think if he can start the count 0-1 or 1-1 consistently he will make us all very happy with his stuff.