• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Erik Bedard

Cdaniel

Why would we add another equivalent to Blanton when we already have the original at $8.5 million? Bringing in Bedard only adds to the problem.

I should have done more research but I was trying to be quick with the info. My thought process was if he could give us 4.5 ERA from the 5th spot that gives Skaggs and Alarez time and depth in AAA.

I should have done more research but I was trying to be quick with the info. My thought process was if he could give us 4.5 ERA from the 5th spot that gives Skaggs and Alarez time and depth in AAA.

Having both these kids gives the opportunity to alternate bringing them up or down to AAA until one proves he is ready to grab the 5th spot. Edited by ELEVEN

I think that at this point, we shouldn't pick up anymore mid-4 ERA starters who have no prospects to improve...and indeed are likely to get worse. I think is the primary takeaway we should have from the whole Blanton SNAFU.

Youngish guys that teams have essentially given up on are whom we should be targeting for depth.