• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

Lhalo

US had intelligence of Ukrainian plan to attack Nord Stream project, Washington Post reports

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-had-intelligence-ukrainian-plan-attack-nord-stream-pipeline-washington-post-2023-06-06/

The United States learned of a Ukrainian plan to attack the Nord Stream natural gas pipelines three months before they were damaged last September by underwater explosions, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday, citing leaked information posted online.

On 6/6/2023 at 10:47 AM, Lhalo said:

Looks like it was the Ukes who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline. 

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

US had intelligence of Ukrainian plan to attack Nord Stream project, Washington Post reports

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-had-intelligence-ukrainian-plan-attack-nord-stream-pipeline-washington-post-2023-06-06/

The United States learned of a Ukrainian plan to attack the Nord Stream natural gas pipelines three months before they were damaged last September by underwater explosions, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday, citing leaked information posted online.

@Jay’s intelligence gathering abilities are not nearly as robust, apparently.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, cals said:

The tough question for QHalo and the rest of the Trumpers, who do you root for now?  You guys were Team Prigozhin just a few days ago.  This must be a difficult time for you.

It really isn’t. There is no good guy in this conflict. We need to go all in or get the hell out. A slow walk to war never ends well. We’re ducking around in Russia while the Chicoms are assembling in Cuba. It’s hard to argue that Ukraine should be the focus of our defense strategy. At some point we have to acknowledge the elephant in the room

30 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It really isn’t. There is no good guy in this conflict. We need to go all in or get the hell out. A slow walk to war never ends well. We’re ducking around in Russia while the Chicoms are assembling in Cuba. It’s hard to argue that Ukraine should be the focus of our defense strategy. At some point we have to acknowledge the elephant in the room

The good news is, we will be sending them billions in dollars in arms, that will take us trillions in dollars to replace.

28 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The good news is, we will be sending them billions in dollars in arms, that will take us trillions in dollars to replace.

Yes and we have seriously depleted our arms stash. Our biggest challenge is troops. I saw 100 new soldiers today. All military police which traditionally is fairly white. I maybe saw 10 white men. The vast majority were black and Latinos. At least 40 were female. The men were all tiny and I didn’t see an alpha in the group. The lack of discipline was offensive and I’ll be shocked if 30 of these losers are still in a year from now. 

30 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes and we have seriously depleted our arms stash. Our biggest challenge is troops. I saw 100 new soldiers today. All military police which traditionally is fairly white. I maybe saw 10 white men. The vast majority were black and Latinos. At least 40 were female. The men were all tiny and I didn’t see an alpha in the group. The lack of discipline was offensive and I’ll be shocked if 30 of these losers are still in a year from now. 

You have to be a pretty big loser to enlist.

Twitter is wild. Seems like the consensus is one of two things are happening:

1. This is a real attack on the Russian military establishment by the Wagner group.

Oooorrrrr….

2. This is all part of a plan by Wagner group leadership and Putin aimed at drawing Ukraine into a large-scale attack on Russian forces, which will essentially be a trap.

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

It really isn’t. There is no good guy in this conflict. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  You’re the only one with a pragmatic position on this but every other right winger here has nonsensically toed the Newsmax line that Ukraine doesn’t deserve our help.  

As I’ve shared before, I had testicles the size of golf balls and a scrotum the size of a softball and I like my conservatives to be men with balls, not pussies doing what Trump or a news channel tells them to do.  

We’re America.  The free democracies of Europe are our allies.  As much as Trump has poisoned the brains of the extreme right, we do not favor dictatorships.  And we have huge balls and will swing them in any direction we want.